CardinalHealth Adhesive Remover Wipes: Sting-Free and Alcohol Content?

Replies
Views
sooziq

Anyone ever try CardinalHealth adhesive remover wipes? Are they sting-free? Box I just got says alcohol in them?

Thanks

Sooziq

October Born

Hi Sooziq,

If one of the ingredients is alcohol, they are not sting-free. I learned this the hard way, and holy crap, it does sting. I always look for products that specifically say "no sting," which takes a little more searching but is well worth it. Hope this helps.

Darlene

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,473 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

sooziq

Darlene

Thanks. Has alcohol, so I should be careful of any broken skin -- the supply company just picked one and sent it. I did not have a choice in it, just Dr ordered it.

October Born

Hey Sooziq,

I ran into the same problem. Call the insurance company, see who is in network and call them. The woman I talked to made all the suggestions of the products I should order. Everything I received was not sting-free, which I need because of sensitive skin. Lesson learned. Order everything for myself online now. I wish they would train the customer service representatives to consider this issue in a new osteomate. Wishing you no stinging! :)

Darlene

Larrryt

Not sting-free, lots of alcohol.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
texazgal

Safe and Simple wipes are what I use. They are premoistened like baby wipes but designed without any oils to interfere with adhesion.