Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,920 members

3 months after reversal

Posted by Inspired47, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:17 am

Three months since my reversal and feeling great.   This scar might not look very appealing but compared to how it first looked its a major improvement.   I won't be taking my shirt off at the beach this summer but I'm looking forward to getting on my surfboard again.   Hope you all are doing well and staying safe. 

Chuck.

Reply by Bill, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:38 am

Hello Chuck.

Congratulations!! And thank you for updating us on your progress. It is really good to hear from people who have have successful reversals, even if these ae not possible for all of us. Enjoy your surfing and the rest of your life.

Best wishes

Bill

Reply by w30bob, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:09 am

Hi Chuck,

Fantastic!  No man.......scars are cool!  Show that *** off.......you earned it!  And what great conversation starters!!  I'd give my left nut to lose this bag and have 10 scars like that!  Glad to hear things are going good......and hopefully always will.  Thanks for letting us know how you're doing!!

regards,

bob

Reply by Padfoot, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:51 am

Chuck, I am so happy that things are working out so well for you! Really appreciate you letting us know. Take your shirt off at the beach and show your scar with pride. Tell people you got the scars in the war, because you did! All the best.

Laurie

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Hi Inspired47, glad that everything went well for you. 

Best Wishes, 

Angelicamarie

Reply by Inspired47, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:15 pm
Bill wrote:

Hello Chuck.

Congratulations!! And thank you for updating us on your progress. It is really good to hear from people who have have successful reversals, even if these ae not possible for all of us. Enjoy your surfing and the rest of your life.

Best wishes

Bill

Thank you so much Bill.  I wish you all the best my friend

Reply by Inspired47, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:16 pm
Angelicamarie wrote:

Hi Inspired47, glad that everything went well for you. 

Best Wishes, 

Angelicamarie

Thank you so much Angelicamarie.  

Reply by Inspired47, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:18 pm
Padfoot wrote:

Chuck, I am so happy that things are working out so well for you! Really appreciate you letting us know. Take your shirt off at the beach and show your scar with pride. Tell people you got the scars in the war, because you did! All the best.

Laurie

Thank you so much for the kind words Laurie.  Not ready to show my body at the beach just yet but maybe next season.  I plan to tell people I got the scar 

from one of Joe Exotics tigers.  haha.  Kidding.  

Best wishes

Chuck.

Reply by Bagface, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Iinspired-So glad you're doing well! There are a lot of successful reversal stories out there. Thanks for sharing.

Reply by xnine, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:29 pm

Please hang out on the site. Many people on here ask about reversals and I can not have one so no help here. Upward, onward, foreward what ever best of luck. Nice to hear a success story.

Reply by lovely, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi Chuck, it is so good to hear some great news. Thanks for sharing there was someone asking about reversals the other day. Hope they see this. Best wishes going forward. Stay safe

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:23 pm

Chuck, 

Your scar is wonderful! Battle scars are alway a conversation starter! Lol you can make up all kinds of great stories! 
Wish mine looked that good! Glad all went well and you are returning to a bag less life! Pop in on occasion! Your experience is very valuable to a lot of folks here!

Have fun surfing this summer! 
pup

Reply by ron in mich, on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:57 am

Hi Chuck i,m with what others said show that scar off but put sunscreen on it, after my last surgery 2yrs. ago and it was all healed my wife asked if she could touch it, so they,re also chick magnets lol but seriously thats good news.

Reply by Padfoot, on Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:44 am
ron in mich wrote:

Hi Chuck i,m with what others said show that scar off but put sunscreen on it, after my last surgery 2yrs. ago and it was all healed my wife asked if she could touch it, so they,re also chick magnets lol but seriously thats good news.

Chick magnets! That's hilarious!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.