Reversal Success: 3 Months Post-Op

Replies
Views
Inspired47

Three months since my reversal and feeling great. This scar might not look very appealing, but compared to how it first looked, it's a major improvement. I won't be taking my shirt off at the beach this summer, but I'm looking forward to getting on my surfboard again. Hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

Chuck.

Bill

Hello Chuck.

Congratulations!! And thank you for updating us on your progress. It is really good to hear from people who have have successful reversals, even if these ae not possible for all of us. Enjoy your surfing and the rest of your life.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,462 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Hi Chuck,

Fantastic! No man.......scars are cool! Show that bitch off.......you earned it! And what great conversation starters!! I'd give my left nut to lose this bag and have 10 scars like that! Glad to hear things are going good......and hopefully always will. Thanks for letting us know how you're doing!!

Regards,

Bob

Past Member

Chuck, I am so happy that things are working out so well for you! Really appreciate you letting us know. Take your shirt off at the beach and show your scar with pride. Tell people you got the scars in the war, because you did! All the best.

Laurie

Angelicamarie

Hi Inspired47, glad that everything went well for you.

Best wishes,

Angelicamarie

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Inspired47

Thank you so much, Bill. I wish you all the best, my friend.

Inspired47

Thank you so much Angelicamarie.    

<3

Inspired47

Thank you so much for the kind words, Laurie. Not ready to show my body at the beach just yet but maybe next season. I plan to tell people I got the scar.

From one of Joe Exotic's tigers. Haha. Kidding.

Best wishes.

Chuck.

Bagface

I inspired - So glad you're doing well! There are a lot of successful reversal stories out there. Thanks for sharing.

xnine

Please hang out on the site. Many people on here ask about reversals and I cannot have one, so no help here. Upward, onward, forward, whatever, best of luck. Nice to hear a success story.

lovely

Hi, Chuck, it is so good to hear some great news. Thanks for sharing. There was someone asking about reversals the other day. Hope they see this. Best wishes going forward. Stay safe.

Puppyluv56

Chuck,

Your scar is wonderful! Battle scars are always a conversation starter! Lol you can make up all kinds of great stories!
Wish mine looked that good! Glad all went well and you are returning to a bag-less life! Pop in on occasion! Your experience is very valuable to a lot of folks here!

Have fun surfing this summer!
pup

ron in mich

Hi Chuck, I'm with what others said. Show that scar off, but put sunscreen on it. After my last surgery 2 years ago and it was all healed, my wife asked if she could touch it. So they're also chick magnets. But seriously, that's good news.

Past Member

Chick magnets! That's hilarious!