Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,936 members

Ileostomy bad covers

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:11 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

i have been looking for some plain but study bag covers. just want to mention amazon has the best. comes in a pack of 4.. very nice material

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Forget bag covers... I wanna see some of those "bad covers."  Three cheers for typos. 

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,936 members

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:44 pm

Now Now , don't be a Bad Boy Henry ...." ...Bad to the Bone ..."  covers ( anyone the right age will remember that one ..?)  Magoo .

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Hi looking forward,

Good to know you found some decent covers and thanks for the heads up on Amazon. 

Never thought of looking on there but should have realised that their range would be massive!

https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=ostomy+bag+covers&ref=nb_sb_noss

Cheers,

Jo

Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:16 pm

Wow, looking at the bag covers on Amazon. I need to get I to that business, they are $25.00 each. Some four packs were $52. I may look at making some. I have lots of pretty material already.

Puppyluv

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 pm
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Wow, looking at the bag covers on Amazon. I need to get I to that business, they are $25.00 each. Some four packs were $52. I may look at making some. I have lots of pretty material already.

Puppyluv

Yup.........once you make your pattern it only takes 15 minutes to make one.  Less if you precut a bunch out and are ready to rock and roll with the Singer!  My aunt was over one day while I was making a few and she found it very interesting.  She later made a bunch back at her house and sent them to me.  Unfortunately she forgot to make the stitching around the barrier hole elastic, so there was no way to get them on without taking off my bag.......which for me is a no-no.  But it's the thought that counts.  

;0)

bob

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:15 am

Here is a site you may want to check out they have so many to choose from and the price is so reasonable. There are so many different designs and sizes. Just read all the description some opened at the bottom for easy empting and some are not. Hope this helps best wishes and stay safe.        

Ileostomy bag covers | Etsy

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.