Best Ileostomy Bag Covers: Plain & Sturdy - Amazon's Pack of 4

Replies
Views
looking forward

I have been looking for some plain but sturdy bag covers. Just want to mention Amazon has the best. Comes in a pack of 4. Very nice material.

HenryM

Forget bag covers... I wanna see some of those "bad covers."  Three cheers for typos. 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,450 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Now, now, don't be a bad boy, Henry.... "Bad to the Bone" covers (anyone the right age will remember that one...?) Magoo.

Past Member

Hi, looking forward,

Good to know you found some decent covers and thanks for the heads up on Amazon.

Never thought of looking on there but should have realized that their range would be massive!

https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=ostomy+bag+covers

Cheers,

Jo

Puppyluv56

Wow, looking at the bag covers on Amazon. I need to get into that business, they are $25.00 each. Some four packs were $52. I may look at making some. I have lots of pretty material already.

Puppyluv

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
w30bob

Yup.........once you make your pattern it only takes 15 minutes to make one.   Less if you precut a bunch out and are ready to rock and roll with the Singer!   My aunt was over one day while I was making a few and she found it very interesting.   She later made a bunch back at her house and sent them to me.   Unfortunately she forgot to make the stitching around the barrier hole elastic, so there was no way to get them on without taking off my bag.......which for me is a no-no.   But it's the thought that counts.    

;0)

Bob

lovely

Here is a site you may want to check out. They have so many to choose from and the price is so reasonable. There are so many different designs and sizes. Just read all the descriptions. Some open at the bottom for easy emptying and some do not. Hope this helps. Best wishes and stay safe.

Ileostomy bag covers Etsy