Returning member seeking reconnection and new connections!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Elzie

Hello to everybody! I haven't been to this site in many years. I've been meaning to sign up again, but I have been busy living life and never quite got around to it. For any longtime members, I am the person who started the "Ostomy Tips" thread way back when. I'm looking forward to getting re-acquainted with you all, as well as meeting new members!

Paul

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
corbiator!

Thanks and welcome back, same here until lately I haven't been on here for a couple years.

Kjb

Morning glory

Hello to returning members. Nice to have you back on the site.

TerryLT

Hello, and welcome back! I'm sure that 'Ostomy Tips' thread has helped many people over the years.

Terry

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Earth Angel

Hi Paul, welcome back! It's always nice to have new friends. Thank you for your contributions as they help so many of us!

Caz67

Welcome back. I'm a newish member but try to participate as regularly as I can xx

Marilyn Flowers

Thanks. I only come occasionally. I've been an ostomate for almost 58 years. Sadly, in the last couple of years I'm not as healthy as I used to be (73 years old) and can't find much info about long-time ostomates. Take care!

#Highlyfavored

Thank you and welcome, I am a new member also, Paul.