Fitting pants with an ostomy? Any experience with Stealth Belt?

Replies
Views
sunflowers
Mar 17, 2022 8:48 pm

Wonder how to fit pants with an ostomy? Also, wondering if anyone has any experience with Stealth Belt?

So happy to have found this site!! To share information and support with like-minded people.

Past Member
Mar 17, 2022 9:18 pm

Welcome! There was a really great post on this subject. I will try to find it for you!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Mar 17, 2022 9:36 pm

If you look under 'Forum', 'Ostomy-related questions', there is a post called 'Clothing?'. Hopefully that will get you started.

Longroad78
Mar 19, 2022 5:37 pm

I remember seeing a contour plastic insert that clipped into the waistline and put a gap between the pants and the body, allowing the pouch to slide into the waistband without being pinched off. I have not found it again, but it does exist.

AlexT
Mar 20, 2022 4:23 am
Reply to Longroad78

A stoma guard belt would do the same thing.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Play
sunflowers
Mar 20, 2022 10:55 pm
Reply to AlexT

Looking into Stealth belts....do you know anything about them? Thanks.

AlexT
Mar 20, 2022 11:08 pm
Reply to sunflowers

No, I don't.