Fitting pants with an ostomy? Any experience with Stealth Belt?

Replies
Views
sunflowers

Wonder how to fit pants with an ostomy? Also, wondering if anyone has any experience with Stealth Belt?

So happy to have found this site!! To share information and support with like-minded people.

Past Member

Welcome! There was a really great post on this subject. I will try to find it for you!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,473 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

If you look under 'Forum', 'Ostomy-related questions', there is a post called 'Clothing?'. Hopefully that will get you started.

Longroad78

I remember seeing a contour plastic insert that clipped into the waistline and put a gap between the pants and the body, allowing the pouch to slide into the waistband without being pinched off. I have not found it again, but it does exist.

AlexT
Reply to Longroad78

A stoma guard belt would do the same thing.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
sunflowers
Reply to AlexT

Looking into Stealth belts....do you know anything about them? Thanks.

AlexT
Reply to sunflowers

No, I don't.