Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,324 members

Triming the bush

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:29 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:45 pm

OMG LOL 😂

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,324 members
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:49 pm

I’d love to be a professional bush trimmer. I think it’d be very relaxing work. 

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:52 pm

AlexT wrote:

I'm sure you would. LOL 😂

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 pm

SallyK wrote:

I'm sure you would. LOL 😂

What? Everyone likes to have nice landscaping. 🤷‍♂️

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Lol. 😅

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:22 pm

Maybe there’s a bush trimming class I can take. 🤔 I guess hands on training is probably the best though. 🤗🤭 I’d hate to end of with landscaping like this…

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:22 pm

Would that be more Womanscaping than landscaping? 🤔 then again it all depends on what bush 🤪

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:37 pm

AlexT wrote:

Maybe there’s a bush trimming class I can take. 🤔 I guess hands on training is probably the best though. 🤗🤭 I’d hate to end of with landscaping like this…

Nice landscaping!!!

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:39 pm

AlexT wrote:

What? Everyone likes to have nice landscaping. 🤷‍♂️

Oh Alex 🤣

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:49 pm

AlexT wrote:

Is that your front garden Alex !! ...pretty close but No Cigar !! 🤪🤠 LOL !! ☘

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:53 pm

Mayoman wrote:

Is that your front garden Alex !! ...pretty close but No Cigar !! 🤪🤠 LOL !! ☘

Ha. Nope, not mine. 😁

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:55 pm

AlexT wrote:

I've trimmed many a Bush and I must agree it is indeed  very relaxing ( for Trimmer and Trimee 🧚‍♀️👼)  ...but I wouldn't call it work .  It's nice to stand back and admire the finished product !!  😜😋☘

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:57 pm

OMG y'all are bad today! 😂😂😂

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:02 pm

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

Oh Alex 🤣

What’s so damn funny here? I’m trying to figure out if there’s a need for a professional bush trimmer and everyone keeps laughing. WTF is going on with you people? 😁🤷‍♂️I guess I could ask my neighbor if I could practice on her bush, it’s in dire need of some trimming. I wonder if she’d notice if I did it in the dark after work. 🤔 I could be like a bush trimming ninja. 

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:50 pm

SallyK wrote:

OMG LOL 😂

It really was time for a trim, a bit overgrown  , maybe a Landing Strip for the local Fauna to alight upon  LOL !! 🧚‍♀️☘😋

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:55 pm

" Who's a Naughty Boy Then !! ???" .  Watch out Alex , Sally will have you over her knees for a proper  spanking ...after me 😜🙃☘

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:56 pm

XNINE  ....you have outdone yourself  !!!  ☘🤠

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:34 pm

AlexT wrote:

What’s so damn funny here? I’m trying to figure out if there’s a need for a professional bush trimmer and everyone keeps laughing. WTF is going on with you people? 😁🤷‍♂️I guess I ...

I changed my mind ur a lil 😈 😘

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Mayoman wrote:

" Who's a Naughty Boy Then !! ???" .  Watch out Alex , Sally will have you over her knees for a proper  spanking ...after me 😜🙃☘

That's what happens to naughty boys... 🤭😎

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:08 pm

SallyK wrote:

That's what happens to naughty boys... 🤭😎

Me First !!!  😜🧚‍♀️☘

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:11 pm

It just struck me ....the Artist must have used an Irish Coleen as his model  for this Piece , lovely shade of green . As kids in the West we were always told we should never enter a Triangular Field  because  once you get in you can never get out ....unless ( for some unfathomable reason ?? )  you turn your coat inside out !!!  No clue where that came from !!?? .

My last word on Bushes 🏖🥶....swimming in the frozen  N. Atlantic  tomorrow with , of all people , a Clinical Psychologist .( Not as a patient  !!) , maybe she can figure me out !!?? 

Magoo 🥶☘😱

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:44 pm

AlexT wrote:

Omg Alex!!!! You always make me laugh out loud!!! Thank you 

😇

Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:28 pm

Earth Angel wrote:

Omg Alex!!!! You always make me laugh out loud!!! Thank you 

😇

You’re welcome. 

Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:38 pm

OMG, that escalated quickly!

You all are hilarious 😆😆😆

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:35 am

Sometimes you gotta test the limits  🤪😎💚☘

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.