Navigating the Site and Understanding Terminology: What is a Barbie Butt?

Replies
Views
gairdinspreagtha

Still learning how to navigate the site and trying to find things. Sometimes reply doesn't show up on my phone so if I don't respond, it might be because I can't. I keep seeing people use a term and I have to ask what it is.

What is a Barbie butt?

AlexT

It's where you have your butt sewn shut and once it heals, it looks like a Barbie doll butt. Can also be called Ken butt or GI Joe butt for the guys that are self-conscious.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,529 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

HenryM

In other words, it's a butt without a hole in it.   AlexT is being uncharacteristically modest.  

AlexT
Reply to HenryM

I could have posted pictures.

gairdinspreagtha

Okay, I'm not sure the pictures will be helpful, but you both were very descriptive, and I needed the laugh

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
eefyjig
Reply to AlexT

Are the pics as good as the ones of your pink leggings?

AlexT
Reply to eefyjig

A bit hairier.

w30bob
Reply to AlexT

He means 'hairier'... but we understand. Although I think a picture is what the folks want to see!!

;O)

AlexT
Reply to w30bob

Good try, I'm not biting.

w30bob
Reply to AlexT

I'm betting the ladies on here are sad to hear that. Don't worry, ladies... I'm sure he still nibbles!

;O)