High-Waisted Ileostomy Underwear for Men

Replies
Views
Robbo44

Good morning folks, very new and looking for suggestions on men's everyday ileostomy underwear... I need high-waisted as my stoma is just above my belly button... Many thanks

Axl

Underwear ... What's that

Seriously though, if you wish to have the bag secured from flapping around, people often use an elastic maternity wrap type of thing. They are sometimes called, think boob tube ... No need to pull your reg grundies up around your armpits ..

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,455 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

Did you wear your underwear like that before your ostomy? I just wear a wrap from Ostomysecrets, or a Stealth Belt, or just let it swing freely.

w30bob

Hi Robbo,

If you Google 'underwear for ostomates' and click 'images' you'll see a variety of what's available. You can also look in the ostomate's dressing guide here https://www.veganostomy.ca/dressing-with-an-ostomy-clothing-guide-for-men/

It has a section on 'undergarments' that has what I think you're describing.

;O)

Past Member
Reply to Axl

Reg Grundies! LOL!

Thanks Axl, you just made my morning with that comment (being one of the handful of us on here that will get that reference)!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member

I think it's easier for girls than guys to find decent knickers to cover the whole shebang (I'm a Bridget Jones' granny knickers fan from well before the ostomy), but I've always worn stretchy/fitted singlets/tank tops and they cover up everything well with no unsightly bulges (bag or otherwise) regardless of what undies I may or may not be wearing!

Ben38

Where's Simon Cowell when you need him!

Salt's high-waisted boxer shorts support wear or Comfizz or CUI