Bloating

Replies
Views
airforce1

Anyone have trouble with bloating today? It is really bad. I noted the bag has really been too quiet today. I hope I'm not in for a blockage again.

lottagelady

Hi - yes, I am quite often bloated (well, I think that's what it is!). I have a huge hernia which will go very hard quite regularly and becomes very uncomfortable abdominally and in my back. But I am also constipated beyond my stoma in my colon, so that won't help either. Sometimes my output seems immediate and at other times it takes a while to get through, so that may have an impact on it? Not sure what I can recommend for it as I haven't found anything which suits either!

Take care

Rach xx

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,359 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Tiggy

Tyler gets bloated from time to time, for no apparent reason at all. The bloating is never painful, just uncomfortable, and his output remains normal. When he experiences the bloat, he just eats simply and lightly for the day and then it disappears.

If it feels like *more* than a simple bloat to you, then get thee to a doctor!