Those are supporting me.

To live a life without the snags.

And help me to feel free.

B. Withers 2011

PJT

Loved it, Bill!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Lalu

Hey, Bill - stay the hell out of my pants!!! You were obviously there when I wasn't looking. :-D Thanks for the smile.

Past Member

Never used a butt plug, my friend was lucky and didn't know it. Thank goodness for repair of our ends which allows us to poop and not show it!!! To think of what surely could have been, I'll honor you and try to be stoic. Thanks buddy....BEG

Past Member

My poem above didn't come out as I wrote it and it won't let me edit, so let me try it again... Never used a butt plug, my friend... was lucky and didn't know it. Thank goodness for repair of our ends... which allows us to poop and not show it! To think of what surely could have been... I'll honor you and try to be stoic. Thanks, Buddy... BEG

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Loved it too! Very clever, Bill! BEG... I think you can only edit in the forum and not the blog.

Bill
Hello all you good people - glad you enjoyed the verse.Lalu - I'm not sure my wife would appreciate my being in your pants, even if you didn't know it! Anyway, I'd like yuou to know how much your comments are appreciated and I am particularly grateful for those that inadvertentyly stimulate me to write some more verses. The one called 'walk a mile in my pants'is obviously down to you Lalu.BEG - I do appreciate the verse and the effort that goes inot trying to write it directly onto these blogs. I gave up trying and now use 'Word' then copy/paste. That's why they don't come out in a very good layout.
Past Member

You are so right Dandare...nothing like learning the hard way, duh? I'll be extra careful from now on. Where's spellcheck when ya need it? Also, I think I'll leave the poetry to Bill, my talent (or lack thereof) speaks for itself, LOL. Have a great rest of the day, BEG

Past Member

No, great poetry begins, but I think it's hard to beat Bill! Your post on not quitting was excellent though. Please keep them coming.....they make my day! Thank you!! :-)

Bill
BEG - please, please don't give up on the poetry.(see 'don't quit')The true 'talent' does not necessarily lay in the way the words are arranged but in the sentiments they portray.When you wrote those words back to 'me' - I felt humbled, honoured and chuffed. That's the nature and beauty of personalised conversations.Best wishesBill
Past Member

Ahhhhh.... Thank you, Bill