my stoma’s made me contemplate.
I know it could be so much worse
than inspiring rhyming verse.

B. Withers 2013

Angelicamarie

I really enjoyed that film, very well done. Angelica Marie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,460 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill
Hello Angelicamarie.
So glad you liked it and posted to let me know
Best wishes
Bill
Angelicamarie

Still love a loner with a stoma!!! Angelicamarie sometimes I think that's me!!!!$

Bill
Hello Angelicamarie.
Thanks for your post. Some rhymes are more pertinent than others for different people. I wrote 'A Loner with a Stoma' after there was a forum discussion on the subject on this site, so some of the heartfelt emotion and meaning in the verses were in fact other people's contributions. I will be forever indebted to the folks who provide the concepts to motivate and start me off on trying to capture the sentiments in rhyming verse.
Best wishes
Bill

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Angelicamarie

Bill, I'm a loner with a stoma at times. It's just simply touching!!!! Angelica Marie

Bill
Hello Angelicamarie.

I think we have all been touched by this emotion on occasions, which is why it rings so true whengiven poetic expression.
Best wishes
Bill
Angelicamarie

Say it, say it. How true that is!!!! Angelica Marie

Angelicamarie

Bull, I made a comment thanking you. I didn't actually read that one through. I thought you were talking to me when you said nice picture. My mistake; so I thanked you for the compliment, but it wasn't for me. Angelicamarie

Bill
Hello Angelicamarie.
You were right about the comment. I just thought that the father Christmas and his slay flying with the two planes was funny.
However, I have looked at your new pictures on the photo section and thought they were great. You are quite photogenic - I was going to comment on them but could not decide which one was best. So, you can take that as a belated compliment.
Best wishes
Bill
Angelicamarie

Hey Bill, you are always there for me. You are my inspiration. Again, be safe and have a great day. The one prior to this, please delete. Angelicamarie, it's also dated Dec 19th, 2016.

Bill
Hello Angelicamarie.
Deleted as requested. Have a great day.
Best wishes
Bill
Angelicamarie

Thanks, Bill. You're the greatest!! (smile) Angelica Marie

Angelicamarie

Andrea, I wanted to personally wish you and yours a happy holiday, and thanks again for the Bible verse. Your kindness will always be appreciated, Angelica Marie.

Angelicamarie

Bill, will you please delete the first message I sent to Andrea dated 20 Dec? It's full of mistakes. Thank you in advance.

Bill
Hello Angelicamarie.
Message deleted as requested, although there is really no need to concern yourself about mistakes in messages just as long as they do not alter the meaning.
Best wishes
Bill
Jackiee

Love it?

Angelicamarie

Good morning, Jackie. You sent your comment about inspiration to me, Angelica Marie, but it needs to go to Bill. Have a great day!!! Angelica Marie

Jackiee
Sorry
loving your name?
Bill
Hello Jackiee.
Thanks for your comments. But given Angelicamarie's reply, it has left me wondering whether your comments were meant for me of for her. I want to think that you liked the poem and the name but upon reflection you could have meant Angelicamarie' name which, I would agree is great.
The name 'B. Withers' on the other hand was an invitation to readers of the poetry to appreciate the sentiments being expressed. That is: 'be with us'. Some of my earlier work reflected 'the price we pay' when experiencing some of the things the verses captured. Hence the name was originally 'Bill'(the price we pay) Toby (to be) Withers (with us). However, it has long-since been shortened to B. Withers in the hope that readers will identify with the sentiments expressed in the rhymes.
Best wishes
Bill