I am just curious

Replies
Views
Beth22

So when I post this I am really just curious .. I know it isn't normal lol but has anyone had,heard or seen a stoma flip in the opposite direction? Hanging down the way it should then completely do a 180 a flip all the way back And try and hang backwards lol 

IGGIE

Don't get it too excited.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,601 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

ron in mich

Hi Beth nope, but before i had resection surgery a few years ago mine was pulled to the right and in to skin level, which caused leaks.

eefyjig

I'm trying to picture what this would look like and can't. Do you mean it inverts?

Beth22
Reply to eefyjig

I will post a pic 

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Beth22
Reply to ron in mich

My 3rd stoma did that.. it went to the left and went skin level to partly inside and this one which is my 6th stoma goes to the right lol and moves like a circus act 😁

Beth22
Reply to eefyjig

Ben38

Not permanently but temporary yes often over the years they often wriggle about 

AlexT

It’s just keeping an eye on you. 😁

Beth22
Reply to Ben38

Oh she more than wiggles lol she will also go in a full circle , she sways left to right lol and then flips completely backwards like this all the time lol

Beth22
Reply to AlexT

Lol right   hahaha 

w30bob

Hi B,

Nope, can't say mine is ever that inquisitive.......but your little guy sure is cute!  Sort of looks like a ...............nah, let's not got there.

;O)

Beth22
Reply to w30bob

Lol Bob now you got me wondering just fully what you were going to say 🤔 .. although I pretty much know what your saying hahaha 

eefyjig
Reply to Beth22

Whoa!

Beth22
Reply to eefyjig

I know it weird isn't it lol .. must have been they way the doctor brooked this one.  My last 5 never did it lol

warrior

Gurl....all in good fun ok? 

That thang....although cute as a....( insert what  w30 Bob thought) 

• shit..I will say it-- nip slip,
  •  Ain't no stoma I have ever seen...😳.
  • We talking an alien worm fo shure..
  • Semi circles. 
  • hand stands
  • Timid creature

Now...see if there are some carnivals in town  and get a side hustle gig going. 

Maybe dress it up and do ventriloquist show.. put  a smiley face on it😊.

" talk  to the stoma"..😉

Beth22
Reply to

🤣 oh I love it !!! The song is so perfect oh I was laughing so hard and it is so funny you say flubber to cause that's what I have been saying and I use an animated voice(I crack jokes all the time)  and joke .. I go between flubber and Gumby .but that song gotta say nailed it lol. 

eefyjig
Reply to warrior

🤣!

eefyjig
Reply to

Hilarious!

IGGIE

Your stoma and surrounds really do look very healthy. IGGIE

Beth22
Reply to warrior

Funny you say a carnival act I always say circus act 😂 

warrior
Reply to Beth22

...I like the word.." carnies"...but yes..circus act fits.  I was thinking about Jeff Durham? He umm is a professional ventriloquist.  Uses dolls. Cracks me up everything.  That was the thought using a stoma like yours. Doing a break dance on your tummy.  Never seen before act. Hee hee. 😄

Beth22
Reply to warrior

As my momma says .. I could charge for admission while my stoma puts on a show lol 😂 and boy does she ever .. the picture is not the only thing it does

eefyjig
Reply to warrior

🤣!