Ostomy Supplier

In this discussion
Replies
Views
cruznby

I've been using a supplier in Southern CA. I've used them for many years and suddenly I go on Medicare and the service and problems have gone through the roof. I'm looking for a new supplier or at least a backup that takes Medicare. Twice my order hasn't been shipped and I have had to go straight OTC. When I advised them, there was nothing offered but an apology. Does anyone have a suggestion for a new supplier? Thanks, M.... in NV.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

3tooz

I had a problem with my insurance in Northern California, but I found Edgepark a reliable supplier for my ostomy supplies. They are located in Ohio and have a warehouse in Southern California. You might check into Edgepark.

They have a website and you may have better luck. I've used them for 3 years now, and they can emergency ship products to me in Northern California overnight. I have also been instrumental in getting my insurance company, Omni IPA, to obtain a contract with Edgepark Supply.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
cruznby

Hi and thanks for the info, I did contact them and just received the catalog yesterday. Really appreciate the info, Mike in Reno, NV.

susjs

I use Handi Medical in St. Paul, MN: www.handimedical.com/

I am also on Medicare and have not had ANY costs for my supplies....