Hey! Did anyone else see this?

Replies
Views
Pinky
http://bloodpooptears.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/meetanostomate-comcreeper-land/

I just saw this on my search engine. Gee, I didn't know anything about the creepy old man e-mails! I never get any! It kind of bugs me this site is being talked about like this (maybe this is old news and I was clueless about it).
KennyT
Don't worry pinky I have posted a reply to the so called Jackie. It is a shame people feel the need to denigrate something to further their own ambitions. It really is a joke so to speak.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Pinky: Thanks for the link, and Kenny I admire your skill in answering the nasty post without even once using foul language. Naturally this gal wouldn't have thought of saving a couple of these posts from us dirty old men, and of course the topic was closed to comments, probably just as well as I'm sure my reply would have been rejected, I mean, being a dirty old man and all, hahaha.Ed
nogutz
Hi ,

Well said Ken, I do feel we have a strong Community here. Perfect,far from it and thats what makes it work for so many.I am sure it is not for every ostomate out there,but it works for this crowd. After looking at the site it appears that she would be doing the corresponding where on this site we are all involved and have the opportunity to submit our opinions,and that is what she must not like is our opinion! Well that is a first for me. I can only speak of myself when I Say have never received any of those emails from you old farts...........what a minite!...Gutenburg didn't you message me once. ...........Oh I am so out of here ,wait up Jackie

Take Care