- Ostomy odor control that SIMPLY WORKS
- Use in colostomy, ileostomy and urostomy pouches
- Enjoy your favorite foods and socialize without worry
- 1-2 squirts, each time you empty, is all you need
- Recommended by ET Nurses throughout the USA
- 1 oz, 2 oz, 8 oz and 12 oz bottles available
- Always 100% made in the USA
Our Customer's Satisfaction and Quality of Life is our Number #1 Priority.
Now I hope you are ready for a night on the town GOOD LUCK
- Intimacy, Relationships & Ostomy
- Clothing, Swimming & Ostomy
- Foods, Diet & Ostomy
- Sports & Ostomy
- Odor & Ostomy
- Weight Issues & Ostomy
- Travelling & Ostomy
- Preventing ballooning
- Preventing leakage
- How to conceal your pouch
Waistbands that won't bother the flange opening. Inspend time on the fitting room to make sure that I can sit and bend without issue.
If I wear the bag tucked in I'll wear highwaisted panties to help hold it against my tummy.
If I wear it out of the pants i wear an Ostomy cover.
I complement my maternity sets with a blazer for work and no one can tell they are maternity garments. I am a Senior Manager and practically, I am always doing presentations, or participating in meetings with other Executives. I never imagined wearing the maternity clothes and my elastic band would give me so much comfort. I love them! I feel normal and after my surgery, I have a level of energy I did not have before.
I am in the stage now of testing intimacy with my husband. I guess, its a matter of making baby steps. I love the fact that I do not have to get up at night many times to go to the bathroom now and that my Ulcerative Colittis is gone.
Mid rise jeans are good for me (my stoma is about belly-button level) and I have never felt uncomfortable, and I think that's because of the camisole, just keeps everything smooth and flat.