Current Mood. So What?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Ophelia1221

Hello all,

I'm kinda new to this forum. I have a colostomy due to former cancer.

Like all of us, I've been through a lot. But I am so tired of not just living again.

I'll admit, what makes me more active here is the idea of meeting someone. But that's not a priority in my life.

I have lots to learn and have lots I can share. Nice to "meet" you all.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,108 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

welcome to the site, its a great place to network with people that have been thru simular ordeals. just reading some of the posts on here make me realize how very lucky i am. life is good! mmsh

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Ophelia1221

Thank you. Yes, same here. I had a "temporary" ileostomy waiting for a reversal. But that didn't work out. Ive had the colostomy since March this year. It is easier than the ileo I must say.

Bill

Hello Ophelia and welcome to MAO.  I hope you do meet someone, either on here or elsewhere. I do like your attitude to your circumstances and I'm sure others will appreciate that too. 

Best wishes

Bill

Ophelia1221

Thank you for your kind words.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Mrs.A

Hello Ophelia,

Welcome. It's nice to meet you. I hope you find what your searching for. It's always great to learn new things. One is never to old or young to learn. Looking forward to reading what you can share with us. There are many threads of information here. I agree with MMSH, some have more difficult times than others so I don't take the good thing lightly. I try to greet everyday with a smile and help if I can.

Puppyluv56
Welcome Ophelia! We are all in this together! Glad you found this sight. Glad to share any experiences.
Puppyluv
NJ Bain

Miss Ophelia1221,

Welcome to the site!I concur with everything said above this post...lol

Seriously though, you will find lots of friends and support here.

Bain

Ophelia1221

Thank you.