Seeking advice on stoma in fetish scene

Replies
Views
michaelderrick

So my wife is currently experimenting with the fetish scene! Thanks to 50 Shades, lol! So, is there anyone out there with a stoma that's into or has been into the fetish scene, i.e., clubs, etc.? Can you give some advice and/or share some experience?

Cheers, Michael

xnine

Leave the stoma alone.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,460 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

michaelderrick

Oh, don't worry, not that kind of fetish! No one coming near my stoma!

Past Member

Hi Michael,
Your post made me laugh a bit.

Go for gold, enjoy, have as much 'safe-ish' fun as

you can. You'll be a long time dead.

What type of fetish scene, elucidate?!

Best wishes to you both.

Steve

michaelderrick

BDSM, like I said, 50 Shades. LOL

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Again I smile.

50 shades, too funny, it gives

Lots of clues, act on them if you wish, but

Be aware, fantasy can become reality very fast.

Be very careful what you 'both' wish for.

But have fun.

Steve

Past Member

Good onya, whatever floats your boat, remember your safe word, yadda yadda yadda.

Depending on who the spanker or spankee is, I guess with the ostomy but am pretty sure anything is possible either way (brings a whole new meaning to the word "stealth belt" hey)!

Personally, I think fetishists are just folk with way too much time on their hands but hey, who am I to judge (but your wife's reading matter is another story, lol! - there are so many better writers of erotica out there, hopefully "Amazon suggestions" will guide her in the right direction!) ;-)

Have fun and best of luck, mate.

Couldn't resist attaching the following "filthy shades" poem. :-)

50 Shades of Grey, By John Summers

The missus bought a Paperback,
down Shepton Mallet way,
I had a look inside her bag;...
'Twas "Fifty Shades of Grey".
Well, I just left her to it,
And at ten I went to bed.
An hour later she appeared,
The sight filled me with dread.
In her left hand, she held a rope,
And in her right, a whip!
She threw them down upon the floor,
And then began to strip.
Well, fifty years or so ago,
I might have had a peek,
But Mabel hasn't weathered well,
She's eighty-four next week!!
Watching Mabel bump and grind
Could not have been much grimmer.
And things then went from bad to worse,
She toppled off her Zimmer!
She struggled back upon her feet,
A couple minutes later,
She put her teeth back in and said,
"I am a dominator!!"
Now, if you knew our Mabel,
You'd see just why I spluttered,
I'd spent two months in traction
For the last complaint I'd uttered.
She stood there nude and naked,
Bent forward just a bit,
I went to hold her, sensual like,
And stood on her left tit!
Mabel screamed, her teeth shot out,
My God, what had I done!
She moaned and groaned then shouted out:
"Step on the other one!!"
Well, readers, I can tell no more
Of what occurred that day.
Suffice to say my jet black hair,
Turned fifty shades of grey!!

Past Member

Brilliant JMC, that's funny

Steve

NJ Bain

Lmao!!

dls

Oh, I just love that poem...too funny. Really takes the 'edge' off. Thanks

Help_Me_Rhonda

@JMC The poem is priceless!

AMrfd

I would like to caution you about dealing with any kind of fetish. I know from first-hand experience that it starts out slow and small, and then, just like alcohol or any addiction, it will grow and grow and grow. You will tell yourself you will not do those things, and the next thing you know is you're doing them. Do you know what BDSM stands for? Basically, it means how much pain can you inflict on your partner or take. I'm in Seattle, and there is a group here called SLAA. It's Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, and it comes from feeling less than or neglected during your childhood. This is not a funny subject to me because basically it's sexual self-harm. And as much as I hate to admit it, that is one of the reasons I have my colostomy bag: self-inflicted sexual self-harm. I've got 12 years or better into the BDSM community, and it went from bad to worse. I had to have more and more and more. Anybody who wants to laugh at this, be my guest, but it's a real thing, and you better be aware of where it will go way above your head. This program is based on the 12th step AA program, and I guarantee you I am not the only one because there are over two hundred people in my SLAA group and community. Too bad the rest of the U.S. and where you are can't get any more help. This is a real-life addiction. You can experiment and have a little fun, but beware, beware, it will get out of hand before you think twice. Good luck with this situation.

AMrfd

Your poem cracks me up. It's like I had a visual while I was reading it. Very funny. Not a good visual, but a visual just the same.

Homie With A Stomie NS

Morning Michael....I say you do you, boo. If that's your thing, roll with it and enjoy.

SapioNYC
Reply to Anonymous

I agree. Never let a stoma limit yourself!