Hello

Replies
Views
looking forward

I have a lower back ache and am forgetful both after ileostomy surgery in Dec.. Anyone else??

Puppyluv56

Not sure about the back pain, but your body has had one hell of an adjustment to make, so sometimes it just has to scream so you will notice! The forgetfulness. I think mine comes from just TMI. Got a lot of new stuff to remember now, it is amazing that we can function at all! I am sure it will improve as your new life becomes the norm! If not, be sure to let your doctor know.

Puppy

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I have the same thing, the back issues I feel are because they opened me from my belly button down as far as you can go, and the memory problems I think are from all the chemo I had.