AI, the next stoma advance

Replies
Views
Beachboy

Artificial intelligence software seems to be everywhere. Well, I know somewhere it could boldly go....... Future headlines:

AI enabled micro-sensor allows direct stoma communication.

Dateline: CornPop University

Researchers announce stunning news. Using the miracle of miniaturized electronic sensors and AI software, an ostomate's stoma can communicate with them.... in any language. The world's first experiment is about to start. Ostomate BeachBoy and his stoma Herb, are now being outfitted and wired up with a microcomputer, bag sensor, and AI natural language software. Installation complete, researchers have booted up the system and are waiting for the green light. The light flickers, goes out, then returns with a steady glow. BeachBoy adjusts his headset microphone, the lab is quiet. Then BeachBoy directs a question to stoma Herb. "Hey buddy, how do you feel?" The green light flickers, tape drives spin, AI software ponders Herb's response. Calculating. Arranging the nouns, verbs, and words. Suddenly the speakers crackle to life. In a flat monotone, the computer begins speaking Herb's response:

"I feel like shit"

Justbreathe

Beachboy - thanks for the morning laugh!  To Herb - suck it up buddy, you have one job to do now go forth and pooh !!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,608 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

eefyjig

Can Herb tell Beachboy when he's getting ready to blow?!

Morning glory

Lol, cracked me up.

Redondo

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Lins0808

Thanks for the morning smile 😊