Strange

Replies
Views
Wish
Reply to CrappyColon

Thank you!

I was just compelled to respond despite bearing Newby status here, so I was pretty happy to see you wrote me! 

CrappyColon
Reply to warrior

I'm still waiting on a guess here

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,527 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

CrappyColon

It's great when you jump right in! Best way to get to know people and get involved.  Looking forward to hearing more from you 😃

warrior
Reply to CrappyColon

hmm..@ jodie..

allowing me to guess what yur super power can be a task..i welcome the challenge..

therefore..can u leap tall buildings? 

are you more powerful than a locomotive? 

do you have x- ray vision? 

as u can see, i waste no time in finding the truth..justice...in an american way...

(moments later.....)   ahhhh you see the shit storm you created so far with respondents??   well....  pandora's box has not been opened.. it blew up  babe...:) 

Beachboy

I gots stoma power.  One whiff and BAM!  Crowds flee, cats run, dogs howl, spiders jump, the internet breaks. And that's all it takes.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Beachboy

Welcome Wish ! 

You've found the best group of folks on the world wide web.

warrior
Reply to Beachboy

@ Dan...  yep she  sure did.... and  look at her location....  18 miles away...  some "wishes" do come true , brother.

Alex. T will be proud. 

Hisbiscus
Reply to Wish

That is interesting cuz I've had this before and at the same time  my skin was cracking open like it is now. I am under a  bit of stress. Complicated  relationship hmmm maybe it's triggering some disease I have. I know they dx me with exzema. It was back when I had first covid shot and shortly after had mesh surgery the first-time..my allergist has a name for it she calls us super smellers. Yea I could work for the cops sniffing out drugs seriously.

Wish
Reply to CrappyColon

Awww, thank you. But no matter what is causing it, I hope it departs soon or at least becomes a non- issue. Us folks have enough issues, we don't need sniffing symptoms🤩!

Jayne
Reply to IGGIE

Guess you are a 100% right on that observation Iggie!

Although I have a great respect for the MEdical Profession and many disciplines of Science ..... we are but a child exploring!

So long as we keep an open mind - and check all citations , then, just maybe going forward - with the aid of AI in terms of sifting monitioring and cross relating data, we stand to increase our POTENTIAL of understanding expotentially.

I just have a hope that natural wisdom is accessed in parallel as our Psche moves with modern living   .....   ie exciting and essential ability for speed enhanced COHESIVE research is really exciting - AND IN MOVING FORWARD WE MAY YET LEARN TO BE IN EVER GREATER ATTUNEMENT WITH A DEEP KNOWLEDGE WE GAIN WITHIN OURSELVES - 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ waves from the coast ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BW

Jayne

Hisbiscus

I enjoyed all your jokes but with jokes aside. I went to the ER last night as I woke up at 2 am.so sick. Went to a very good hospital and they questioned me thoroughly about this symtom they feel it's either from chemical exposures possibly past and present but not positive or an autoimmune disease possibly  that could be getting triggered. They thoroughly went through my chart looking st all records as well as the past

No solid answers but we're able to treat the nausea. My upcoming apps next week with my new primary care who is one of the best at this hospital and the rheumatologist would be very important appts to try and get to the bottom of it. They feel there is definatly something going on. They said they see a picture of me in my chart from before and I do look sick like something wrong. 

Im.hoping to get answers soon as I've been struggling with this for way to long. 

rlevineia

Since my vision & hearing got poor, my nose got sensative.  I can smell things, a few blocks a way.  On crowded trails, even more.  To remove the gasoline odor from my hands, I use Dawn.  Wash twice, cool water.  Great for removing poison ivy, too.

Hisbiscus
Reply to rlevineia

Same here. If I walk into a clothing store I can smell the chemicals in the cloths. It's horrible condition to have. I too use the dawn to wash as nothing else gets any smells off my hands and hand soap or bar soap just makes my hands Crack open.