Profile picture

Replies
Views
VisnuGD

There is no way I can add photos to my profile. I've tried doing so with 6 different browsers and they all have the same issue, when I click to upload it sends me to a meetanostomate.org page that is blank, nothing loads. What is going on? 😡😭

xnine

Are you using computer or phone?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,523 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

warrior

Welcome neighbor. I'm down near sea side. Good to have ya on board.  I see you are new here to the site but had the bag a year ago..cool. sounds like u got the right equipment too.

U have come to the right place.

If u are a full member and have yur photos in yur phone there should be no issue uploading..sometimes this site has a glitch so wait a bit and try again..   there are a few of us " baggers" in the garden state.  Could be a potential for a small group for getting together over the summer. Just talking out loud. Again welcome. Others will chime in with help. We get it. 

VisnuGD
Reply to xnine

Droid.

VisnuGD
Reply to warrior

Not bad idea. Talk about 💩 stuff in a dinning place 😜😀

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
warrior
Reply to VisnuGD

Looking forward to stinking up the place after restroom . Can u imagine the lot of us leaving when the E.P.A. gets called in?😄😆😳

Your android should work. For photos. I use mine. 

AlexT

How did you get the picture that shows up by your profile name to post if you couldn’t get anything to post in your pictures?Â