Amazing Results with Poo-Pourri - My First Time Experience!

Replies
Views
warrior

No words can explain this product other than super sonic liquid tonic smell retardant!!! (The Batmobile song) I used this at a friend's house over the weekend. He told me someone gave it to him as a gag gift. I said, "You want a gag gift? Visit me after taking a dump! You'll gag 'til Christmas."

So he gave me this small bottle of poop smell eliminator. Not only does it clean the air in the bathroom from that disgusting smell, but the fragrance stays throughout the entire house. Me likey!! When I heard of everything out there to eliminate our gift after dumping, I never thought such a small spray bottle would do the trick. Just my two cents' worth rating this product. Warrior happy.

Tickpol

I got some just before Thanksgiving because I was having a lot of people over. It really does the trick and the smell isn't overbearing either.

I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond (because I have a billion of their 20% off coupons lying around).

Dave

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Yep definitely works....not to mention the ads are hilarious!

Here is a seasonally appropriate one! :-)

Bellily

I got some as a gag gift as well, several years ago, and don't ever want to run out!

If you're ever down, go YouTube the ads - all of them crack me up and make me feel better about life as a human... because we all poop one way or another. : )

Bellily

I kinda want to write the developer of this stuff to see if she can offer some specific ostomy product.

When I use it, I spritz in the air before I take the bag off, and it really helps, but it's not the same as the intended use (spritz on the water, sit on the toilet and make a contained space with your hiney, then let it work its magic). Because we belly-poopers don't create that butt-to-toilet vacuum, it's not as effective and that's a shame. ... Maybe we could wipe a little on the bag collar before emptying. I don't use drainables, so just imagining.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
w30bob

JMC............That was hysterical! "Ghost of Christmas Ass".........I was laughing my ass off. Never saw that commercial.

Thanks for the laugh!

Regards,

Bob

lovely

Hi, warrior, I just saw an ad for Airwick VIP. It had an airplane pilot sitting on a commode. I was looking to see if they had it at Walmart. Then I saw this post, so I may try both to see which one works best.

JMC, the ad you posted was very funny. I have not seen this one.

lovely

Hi warrior, I just saw an ad for Airwick VIP. It had an airplane pilot sitting on a commode. I was looking to see if they had it at Walmart. Then I saw this post, so I may try both to see which one works best. It costs $5.97 for 1.85 oz and PooPourri is $9.99 for 2 oz.

JMC, the ad you posted was very funny. I have not seen this one.

warrior

Thanks, lovely. This stuff is expensive.   The scents are mixed. The one I like is heavenly scent. Most are citrus-based. Ick! I don't want my bathroom smelling like a grapefruit or an orange.   I did use something called lavender. Not bad.   The citrus is an assault on my nose.   Happy New Year.

warrior

Hi Dave. Tried BBB, they don't have the scent I want. I found it though, someplace called Ultra. Yeah, those coupons are handy. Happy New Year.  

Puppyluv56

Hi Bagface, 

Good to see you back on! Haven't seen you in a while! Hope you have been doing well. 
Puppy

Bagface

Bob - Be sure to check out the other ads on YouTube for PooPourri! You'll love 'em!

w30bob

Thanks BF.........I will. I do remember seeing a few commercials for this stuff on TV, but those were short 30-second commercials.

Regards,

Bob

PETey.13

Poop Pourri works pretty well. :-)