Free Ostomy Supplies - Help for Those in Need!

Replies
Views
PETey.13

Free ostomy supplies for those in need. Just ask, several of us are ready to share. We will PM you and keep your shipping info private. Here is an example of what I can send. Others can send more. In a small parcel: 1. Six ostomy bags. 2. Ostomy powder. 3. Ostomy paste. 4. Eight adhesive remover wipes. 5. Eight skin protective wipes. We have to keep "pushing" this topic, or it gets "buried."

britathrt60

Hi Petey

This is great...if you put this in a blog instead of a forum, I wonder if it will still get buried....I don't think blogs disappear...it would be a shame if this gets buried

Cheers

Ange

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,374 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Tickpol

We need a tab acting as an equipment swap meet.

PETey.13

Agreed. But that is up to the site administrator...I like the idea of a Swap Meet amongst us who have extra supplies. Examples: Some of us would like to try different brands or styles. I have 7 Coloplast 2-piece wafers (red dot 50), but no bags. I can no longer use "flats," so I'd like to swap for what I do need.

Puppyluv56

Hi everyone,

I too still have some supplies for those in need. Coloplast two-piece systems and lots of Y-shape barrier strips! No insurance and not able to afford supplies? Your friends here are always willing to help out short term! Just private message those that have offered and it is yours! If you are not a paying member, just say so on here and we can message you. You are allowed to message back then.
Puppyluv

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Puppyluv56

Petey, I started a blog as suggested. Would you mind going to it and maybe copy and paste your supply comment and pictures. Hopefully, it will stay there and we can help those in need! It is called Free Supplies for Those in Need.
Thanks

Puppy

Homie With A Stomie NS

Hi, do you or could you send to Canada?

godisgreatty12345

Please ineed the ostomy bag and the Skin protective wipe if you can help......I will be very grateful