Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,927 members

Free ostomy supplies

Posted by PETey.13, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:11 pm

Free ostomy supplies for those in need. Just ask, several of us are ready to share. We will PM you and keep your shipping info private. Here is an example of what I can send. Others can send more. In a small parcel: 1. Six Ostomy bags. 2. Ostomy powder. 3. Ostomy paste. 4. Eight adhesive remover wipes. 5. Eight skin protective wipes. We have to keep "pushing" this topic, or it gets "buried."

Reply by britathrt60, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 pm

Hi PETey 

This is great...if you put this in a Blog instead of Forum I wonder if it will still get buried....I don't think Blogs disappear...it would be a shame if this gets buried 

Cheers 

Ange 

Reply by Tickpol , on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm

We need a tab acting as an equipment swap meet.

Reply by PETey.13, on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:44 pm
Tickpol wrote:

We need a tab acting as an equipment swap meet.

Agreed. But that is up to the site administrator...I like the idea of a Swap Meet amongst us who have extra supplies. Examples: Some of us would like to try different brands or styles. I have 7 Coloplast 2-piece wafers (red dot 50), but no bags. I can no longer use "flats," so I'd like to swap for what I do need.

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:16 am

Hi everyone,

i too still have some supplies for those in need. Coloplast two piece systems and lots of y shape barrier strips!  No Insurance and not able to afford supplies? Your friends here are always willing to help out short term! Just private message those that have offered and it is yours! If you are not a paying member, just say so on here and we can message you, you are allowed to message back then. 
Puppyluv

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:28 am

PETey, I started a Blog as suggested. Would you mind going to it and maybe copy and paste your supply comment and pictures. Hopefully it will stay there and we can help those in need! It is called Free Supplies for those in need. 
thanks 

Puppy

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.