I have lots of spare products

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Welshlass

I have too many products that I would like to donate to anyone who needs them or knows where I can send them to be donated to people who are struggling to buy products. I hope I don't offend anyone, I just don't want to throw them away when I can help someone.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Hi Welshlass,

The world needs more kind-hearted people like you. I don't know where or who to send it. There are a couple of people on here that have been doing the same. I'm sure someone will be able to give some answers. Take care and thanks for your generosity. ...mtnman

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero

If you go to the forum home page and scroll to the bottom, there is a heading "What to do with surplus ostomy supplies". A big thumbs up for sharing your surplus!

Puppyluv56

There are so many people in need of supplies, now more than ever. Hopefully someone here will reach out to you if they need help. With losing jobs and insurance coverage, the need has to be there! I have a blog and several titled subject lines of excess and free supplies but seldom does anyone reach out! It is sometimes hard for people to ask, but they do me a favor by helping me keep my supplies down to one cabinet! 'lol I don't mind paying shipping!
Good luck!

Puppyluv