Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 21,175 members

Pumpkin season

Posted by xnine, on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Reply by lovely, on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:28 pm

I know some cookies I like at Wal-Mart they add pumpkin flavor to them and I am not a punpkin fan.

Reply by ron in mich, on Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:52 am

Hi X i love pumpkin pie at thanksgiving but thats about it for me.

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:29 pm

I love Pumpkin spice but any nice scent would be nice in a mask. I do like the fabric softener smell. I feel like I am going to die every time I put a mask on to go Into a store. Get so hot and any scent would help take my mind off of having the mask on. Or a little anyway! 
Pup

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:33 pm

Xnine. 
the best thing ever is pumpkin fluff! Omg good. One can of pumpkin, 1 box of vanilla pudding mix, vanilla,  and cool whip. 
Mix that all together and it is fluffy. Refrigerate and Use cinnamon graham cracker to dip in! So good! Kids of all ages love it! 
Pup

Nurse
Reply by Lauren30, on Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:31 am

🤗🤗

Reply by HenryM, on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:04 am

The year end holiday insanity seems to crank up earlier every year.  Bah, humbug!  And with the November election and all the chaos and violence that will spawn, it'll be more than even a pumpkin spice pint of Guiness can ease. 

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.