Strange spherical object popped out of my stoma - need help!

Replies
Views
MaxxeHazz

A literal sphere the size of a very large blueberry just pushed its way out of my stoma.. It's cookie dough color and squishy at first but whatever makes up the center is very firm. I have no clue what I ate to make THAT pop out of my body. It's perfectly spherical, it's like my body wants to make boba now. Has anyone else seen this at all with their stomas?? I'm super confused as well as in intense pain in my abdomen. I have no clue if my body making or pushing that thing out of me is causing that pain.

Help????

PghQueen

I would take that thing (whatever it may be: something you ate or something more nefarious!) to your surgeon's/PCP office ASAP! It normally wouldn't be a big deal (you should see what comes out of mine sometimes!! HaHa). But, the fact that you are experiencing intense abdominal pain, I think it needs to be addressed right away.
JMHO,

Robin :)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,468 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

MaxxeHazz
Reply to PghQueen

Probably should, I just looked and more of those things popped out.. My bag looks like a boba shake lol. I'll call my surgeon once everything opens up, it's currently 6am haha

Bill

That sounds like good advice - Do let us know the outcome!

Best wishes

Bill

Morning glory

MX definitely agrees with Robin

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Wantstoliveagain

Hope everything is okay and that thing which now sounds like it's more "Thing's" popping out isn't anything too serious and they manage to get your pain in control. Let us know how you get on. Nat

Wantstoliveagain

Hope everything is okay and that thing which now sounds like it's more "Thing's" popping out isn't anything too serious and they manage to get your pain in control. Let us know how you get on. Nat

Justbreathe
Reply to PghQueen

Could it be a pill? I had one (oblong shape) pop out once....but no pain associated with it....

lovely

It does sound like a pill, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Please let us know how it goes. Hope you get good answers.