Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

Hobbies ...


Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:37 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

A lot of folks have taken up doing jigsaw puzzles during covid...I think drawing stick arms on birds is a lot more fun! LOL

What are your hobbies?



Last edited by on Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:38 pm

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:50 pm

Waterfowl hunting, turkey hunting, fishing. 


Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:51 pm


AlexT wrote:

Waterfowl hunting, turkey hunting, fishing. 

Lots of outdoor activities. :)

Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:57 pm

I prefer to be out and about. I've layed around more in the last 18 months dealing with my health than I have in the last 50 years. A person can only be inside for so long.


Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:09 pm


AlexT wrote:

I prefer to be out and about. I've layed around more in the last 18 months dealing with my health than I have in the last 50 years. A person can only be inside for so long.

I hear ya. Although most of my outdoor activities happen in the warmer weather. 😎🌻🔥🚶🏻‍♀️

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:17 pm

Inside hobbies: reading, Scrabble, crossword puzzles.  I had bound myself to the house even before the pandemic.  Outside:  walking, yard work.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Shoveling snow in winter and garden and yard work in summer


Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:40 pm


xnine wrote:

Shoveling snow in winter and garden and yard work in summer

Ahhh true Canadian hobbies. LOL


Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:40 pm


HenryM wrote:

Inside hobbies: reading, Scrabble, crossword puzzles.  I had bound myself to the house even before the pandemic.  Outside:  walking, yard work.

Love reading a good book!

Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:33 pm

Love the stickarm photos!

As for my pandemic hobbies; I'm kind of an introvert so i've just continued what I always do: summer...hiking/backpacking, sailing, kayaking...winter...reading and PC gaming. It's business as usual. 


Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:41 pm


Mark1070 wrote:

Love the stickarm photos!

As for my pandemic hobbies; I'm kind of an introvert so i've just continued what I always do: summer...hiking/backpacking, sailing, kayaking...winter...reading and PC gam...

LOL I don't actually draw them...thought they were funny. :)

You are a great outdoors man. :)



Last edited by on Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Axl
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:56 am

I'm a motorcycle tragic ..🏍️


Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:44 am


Axl wrote:

I'm a motorcycle tragic ..🏍️

What is a 'motorcycle tragic'?

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:53 am

Hi all its winter so its moving snow, but also snoshoeing/hiking, but indoors its reading, crossword puzzles, summertime its also hiking the local trails, and UTV riding, but my favorite is sitting on the deck grilling having a beer and listening to a ball game and watching the humming birds flit about the feeders.

Axl
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:04 am


Anonymous wrote:

What is a 'motorcycle tragic'?

Hi sun, its a term for someone obsessed with motorcycles.


Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:30 am


Axl wrote:

Hi sun, its a term for someone obsessed with motorcycles.

Oh LOL


Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:31 am


ron in mich wrote:

Hi all its winter so its moving snow, but also snoshoeing/hiking, but indoors its reading, crossword puzzles, summertime its also hiking the local trails, and UTV riding, but my favorite is sitting...

Sitting on the deck drinking beer is one of my favorite hobbies too. 😉 LOL 

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:02 pm

I love the birds with stick arms! :-D LOL

I enjoy bird watching, reading, driving on frozen lakes... nothing has really changed :-) In the Wisconsin winter it seems like we spend half the day putting on and taking off layers of clothing. 


Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:07 pm


newnormal wrote:

I love the birds with stick arms! :-D LOL

I enjoy bird watching, reading, driving on frozen lakes... nothing has really changed :-) In the Wisconsin winter it seems like we spend half the day putt...

LOL same here in New Brunswick, Canada!

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours