Burping

Replies
Views
patrickrichardson1946

For a few days, I have been burping (wind from my mouth). Also, I have a slight discomfort which comes and goes on my left side, about under my left breast. Not having a lot of output though I have cut down my eating for fear of a blockage. I do have a colostomy. I have had some output but not a great deal. Has anyone experienced similar? Patrick

Caz67

Hi Patrick

I can relate to you. It sounds like you may have a blockage. Things that help me are drinking fizzy pop which I can't stand lol, lying on my tummy for 15 minutes and massaging the whole stomach. Try to drink plenty of fluids and avoid eating for 24 hours, also a hot water bottle. If all this fails, then I would call for advice. Ps if any other symptoms than the one you mentioned, then straight for advice xx

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,314 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

patrickrichardson1946

Because I have passed some motions today, so I am now thinking I have some sort of stomach bug. Monday, I will see if I can get a doctor's consultation and tests.

Thanks, Patrick