Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Conspiracy theory

Sun May 22, 2022 7:04 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Mayoman wrote:

So Happy to be here to bother you every chance we get. This Site and the great people on it are real lifesavers ...literally sometimes .  It gave me hope when I really needed a shoulder to lean on...

❤️🙏❤️

Sun May 22, 2022 10:22 pm

I love y’all! I agree Paul, this is such an amazing group of people. Maybe we should all email coloplast? Demand black bags! ❤️

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Mon May 23, 2022 5:23 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Full fledged conspiracy trio is carried by a stockist in the US but only accessories no pouches! Darn it! 

Thanks again Meadow for helping me in my quest to find a black appliance! 

Well, to be fair, Trio’s drainable bags are still very new, even when I had my op done a couple of months ago at the start of March, they didn’t do drainable bags. They’ve literally only just started doing them, and the closed bags only started … I dunno, maybe last year? Year before? For a while when they first started, Trio only did accessories. Fingers crossed they start giving the US their black drainable bags soon 🤞🏼 🤞🏼 

Mon May 23, 2022 9:19 am

Meadow Snow wrote:

Hey Abe, there’s yet another UK brand that do black bags, (sorry, I don’t mean to rub it in 🙈). I dunno either way about US shipping though, and they don’t do international sample size ord...

I got a message back from the stockist medical monks this morning. They know of no black ostomy pouches available in North America. I was expecting this response but it’s still disappointing.

Another plot perpetrated by the man (FDA) (Food and Drug Administration) to keep me down! 

I wonder if there is a way to find out what products have been submitted for or are awaiting approval from this agency? I know what I will be looking into tomorrow while I wait at the cottage for what “team” is doing the biopsy’s so I can get the hell out of here! 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.