Grateful for Alex T's Stockpile - Where to Begin?

Replies
Views
Homie With A Stomie NS

Alex T, a huge thank you for my new stockpile....omg, you have no idea what this means and the comfort it brings to me. From the tip of my heart to the soles of my feet, ty ty ty so muchhhhh....now what 1 to try first Tracy

AlexT

Hope you can use them all, enjoy.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,503 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to AlexT

Will definitely test each when I figure out how to seal them and drain them. Good thing I like YouTube.... Thank you once again.

AlexT

First time I've ever had to fill out forms for customs. Kinda cool experience.

Past Member

Alex T is probably the most helpful on this site...with the exception of my stoma Angel...

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

I don't know about all that but thanks. I just had some extra bags and stuff that I wasn't gonna use so I sent her a package. I think it's ridiculous that those in Canada have to pay for their stuff with their healthcare system. And it doesn't help your pocketbook if you're sick, older, not working, etc. Anywho, thanks again.

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Bro....you were clutch in helping me with showering.......your advice is practical and honest.

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

Oh. Glad I could help.