Update

Replies
Views
airforce1
ensed up in hospital on Thrusday had scan the wall has collasped baround stoma they are going to re locate the stoma they have let me come home as we have a family wedding nextweekend then back in and they are going torelocate the stoma to the other side
tine
Hope your feeling ok....Im waiting for a date through for re-locating of stoma, let me know how it goes ...xx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,369 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady
Pleased you have finally been sorted (or nearly anyway!) Keep us posted...

Rach xxxx
budd002
Relief to have some answers!!! Take it easy and please keep in touch.

Budd
janice
please keep us posted on how you're doing

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Past Member
Hang in there Airforce,
gotta lot of souls pulling for you! If there really is
any strength in this forum, with all the prayers, you will do fine.
We all realize "That for the grace of GOD........."
airforce1
has anyone had the stoma relocate thoughts would be good not sure what to be ready for
Sun
Yeah, but wasn't this the "Art, music, movies..." topic of the Forum?
KennyT
Yeah I was wondering as well Sun.
Past Member
You will probably find your answer in the "ask a question" forum.

But I wish I had the answer to your question.

I don't remember ever talking to anyone who had that procedure.

Wait a minute, as a matter of fact there was a lady, I think that in "ask a question" had it done.

Go there and see if I am right.

Good luck pal!! I mean it!
lottagelady
Think I will be having one of those at some point too ....
Past Member

I thought this thread was misplaced.
Sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyPHi4DY4fk
Past Member
I had my stoma relocated from the right side to the left 2 years ago, the surgery went well. I have a 5 inch scar where the old stoma used to be, after having a stoma on my right side for 20 years it felt strange at first, but I'm used to it now. I live in the UK so I drive a right hand drive car, the seat belt in some cars comes right across my stoma, but it doesn't cause any problems.
Sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ov-dV-9Tw4
KennyT
I saw some clip over here of that performance by Casey Abrams and it totally blew me away. Absolutely mesmerizing and truly wonderful talent.

Ken
Sun
You definitely understand music, bro! Thx
Past Member
Ok, guys,

The whole point of this thread was to at least for a little while, take our minds off the not so fun grind.I have on occasion wanted to blurt out something, but then I was in the wrong thread.
No one is taking anything away but, if we don't stay on the subject, some souls will stray away from us.

I think there there is a mighty fine group here