Date for Hartman Reversal

Replies
Views
canhambrian6
Jun 26, 2023 8:57 am

After a couple of canceled operations, I finally have a date (7th July) for my reversal. Stoma saved my life after emergency surgery. I will be forever grateful, but I have struggled with pouches. I know some people have no choice, but I'm praying for a successful operation. Anybody else had their stoma revised?

Axl
Jun 26, 2023 9:11 am

I hope you get all you wish for.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Justbreathe
Jun 26, 2023 11:36 am

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery and that your life will return to normal for you. Please keep us updated. JB

Wildflower 81
Jul 02, 2023 12:02 pm

I am currently just past the 3-month mark of having had my reversal (had emergency colostomy placement surgery due to diverticulitis perforation in the sigmoid colon area on November 30, 2022; reversal was March 30, 2023).