Post Colostomy Reversal Day 8

Replies
Views
MoeMoe

Sorry if this is posted twice but I posted and a pop up said it was not saved, ugh! Anyways here goes again LOL I wasn’t going to post daily BUT I had to post today because I’m so excited!! Today my BM was somewhat formed. It was ribbon like. It kind of reminds me in the early days of my Stomie, where my BM went from watery, to pasty, to ribbon like, then formed. I think “normal” is on the horizon, yay! I had an appointment today with my primary care doc, and I was scared to leave the house for fear of having an accident or not being close to a restroom. So I used an adult diaper when I left the house for peace of mind and carried an extra one as a precaution. All went better than expected. I even made a pitstop at the grocery store, the bakery and the farm!! I am really excited about today. I know that God will restore me!! I still have rectal pain and side pain. The rectal pain is only when I’m about to have a BM or when I hold it, so I don’t hold it and I expect that the side pain will remain for a while since I had the same pain for months when Stomie arrived. I also had some nerve pain in my shoulders about an hour ago that lasted for 30 minutes or so. It’s nothing bad just bothersome. Tomorrow I have a follow up appointment with my surgeon so I will post tomorrow based on that visit then I’ll just post milestones. Rocky Is my favorite movie of all time since I first watched it as a kid. You know that famous part where he reaches the top of the steps and he raises his arms? That’s how I feel right now LOL The lyrics to Gonna Fly Now: “Gettin stronger, won’t be long now” You know the song!! 🥊💪🏽 I hope that all of you have a super fantastic and blessed day! Until tomorrow, have a good night! 

kittybou

Happy dance time!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳😁🎉🎉🎉🎉💃

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,489 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

MoeMoe

Thx Kittybou!! I do love dancing 💃🏽 

Morning glory

Great news  😊 

Beachboy

Way to go Moe!

Every day getting better for you.  😉

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
DexieB

Wonderful! Reminds me of that great song by Tesla…Gettin’ Better 🎶 🎵 👌🌈