Brave protective seals and moldable ring

Replies
Views
Meri ostomate

Anyone know where I might could get these for cheap as I don't have insurance or income and cannot find any 

Kas

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,586 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Kas

Kas

Kas

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Kas

Not sure I got those photos in order - but hopefully you can sort it out.

i don’t use any of those products, but it looks like you maybe able to find some assistance with some of these options.

I know you said no income or insurance.  Have you tried applying for social security?  I think that takes a long time but may be worth the effort if you’ll be out of work for long.

i have purchased extra supplies from e bay before and found some really cheap prices.

Best of luck to you!

Happy Easter!

Kim

JVM261

I use eBay and an app called Poshmark which sometimes has ostomy supplies. My insurance pays for the cheap stuff so I get the good stuff on eBay. I actually got a lot of good Bravia stuff from eBay. From what I understand the expiration doesn’t really matter for certain things it’s just in a previous post somebody said it’s just because it’s medical stuff they have to put the expiration date. I don’t know if this is the same for the rings, but the reason that I get good deals is often times the expiration date is coming up or past, and I haven’t had trouble with eBay or the app. Ironically, I’ve had a little trouble with Amazon, and not getting what I thought I was gonna get.

warrior
Reply to Kas

Righteous posting kas!😊

Meri ostomate
Reply to Kas

Kas thanks for the info unfortunately most I have used or spoken with.  I appealed my Social Security denial but waiting for attorney to take my case

Kas

Ohh look what I found in my sample supply box…. You’re welcome to it all just send me your mailing address and I’ll put it in the mail on Thursday.

Kim  

X 2 boxes

Kas

x3

Hisbiscus

Ostogroup in Florida sells cheap supplies

kittybou
Reply to Meri ostomate

I was denied 3 times. They WANT you to give up. Don't!!!

Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to Meri ostomate

Don't give up....I was denied twice then got it with an attorney on the 3rd try (what I didnt know is the 2nd time is they make you get denied again before the attorney gets involved)..It took 2yrs to get...they do everything they can NOT to give it to anyone with the hopes they wait long enough to go back to work or die tring to fight for it....When I was released from the hospital after 6 mths I had mutiple medical issues that they said didn't qualify me until it got to the point 2 weeks b4 my court date I was diagnosed with CKD stage 3 almost stage 4 and was told it would take 2 weeks to hear back.....At that point the judge granted me my benfits...In the mean time if you haven't already you should apply for Medicaid if you have NO income ..they will pay for your supplies and hospital visits.IF you need any advice with you case feel free to message me!!! 

phoenix6624ch
Reply to Kas

I love those sure seal rings. My skin isn’t red, itchy or irritated since I started using them. 

Meri ostomate
Reply to kittybou

I'm not giving up.