Adhesive Spray HOL 7730 Discontinued: Found at MedicalWarehouse.ca

Replies
Views
suldan852
May 14, 2024 4:10 am

I was looking for the Adhesive Spray HOL 7730, which has been discontinued, and found it from medicalwarehouse.ca. Shipping was fast. I heard Hollister will discontinue this great product, and there is no other like it on the market. Just wanted to share that! And if you are in Canada, their ostomy supplies are honestly the cheapest.

warrior
May 14, 2024 10:10 am

"No other like it on the market"??

Says the newbie in his very first post. No worries. We got your back. But I gotta say.....

Horse feathers, dude.

That sucks about Hollister. I use Coloplast spray remover religiously. The item number is 120105. 1.7 oz Brava remover spray.

It's very expensive depending on who you buy it from, and I found a place selling it at bulk quality discount. Under 10 bucks each.

Will get you the site link later if interested.

Screw Hollister stopping the item.

I get 10 cans sent to me every month and a member here suggested the site.

I have seen this item sell for 40 to 50 bucks each on eBay. 1 can.

That is a crime. Fear not. This stuff works painlessly.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Justbreathe
May 14, 2024 5:06 pm
Reply to warrior

Hey Warrior… Thanks for the info… I use (and like) ConvaTec Esenta spray. It's expensive and it barely makes it through the month as I change every other day. I will investigate your recommendation for Coloplast's product. JB

aTraveler
May 17, 2024 11:44 pm

"... and there is no other like it on the market."

The ostomy accessories market is quite vast — thus making it extremely difficult to make such a statement with any degree of certainty. Perhaps it is easier to say "I have found no other like it on the market." You can then ask in forums like this if anyone knows of a replacement product like Hollister 7730. The answer to that question is yes, there is:

https://tenacesmed.com/