Central Mass Ostomy Support Group Worcester, MA

Replies
Views
Grateful1952

I know there may be some folks from the Worcester, MA area within this forum. Now that Covid has lessened there is an in-person support group that meets at Byram Healthcare on Mill Street in Worcester, MA. Please visit Central Mass Ostomy Support Group/Facebook regarding meetings once a month and becoming a member.

Best

Grateful1952

Mrs.A
Hi Grateful,
I am not in MA but it is nice that you made this post to make others aware that maybe able to join the group.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

francisg2081
I'd love to attend this group. Is it continuing into the new year?
Past Member
I would like to go to a real life meeting, but because work is 3 - midnite, I do not.
Grateful1952
The meetings are the second Wednesday of the month at 67 Belmont Street, Worcester, MA and are a 6:00 pm.I know this might not be conveniet for some folks but if you can make one at some point that would be awesome.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Grateful1952
I mistakenly put second Wednesday, but it is the THIRD WEDNESDAY, of each month.

Sorry!!!