Ostomy bag liners - A game changer!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
IndianaDaisy

Seriously, these things changed my life. I had my surgery in Dec of 2015 and I found emptying or changing my bag to be cumbersome and kind of..............icky. Emptying in a public restroom was difficult and worrisome, for me. Flushable bag liners gave me back my "can do" confidence. They save money on bags and make emptying so much easier and much more sanitary.

I don't work for this bag liner company, know anyone who works there or get any kind of kick-back, just love the product. Here is a video I made about how to use them.

You can also search YouTube - Ostomy Confidence

https://youtu.be/RR6syfViU5E

Hope this helps others, like it has helped me :)

Daisy

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,103 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Thanks, Daisy,

I went to their site and they will send free samples

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
walderpeee

What site sends you free samples? I tried COLOPLAST and they bugged the heck out of me! Their samples were skimpy for the amount of time communicating with them. The phone calls never ended. They would send one ring, one sample (small) packet of deodorant, etc.!

carseb

Hollister is a good company. They will send you out samples. They have a Secure Start program to help you out. They do call but they don't want you to buy anything, they just want to see if you are okay.

Mrs.A

Sorry for the late reply but this is the site: http://www.colomajic.com/

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
sova138

I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!