Successful First Irrigation - Life Just Got Easier!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Dancingthrough

Hi. Was not sure where to post this but anyway, just wanted to share that I did my very first irrigation this morning. All went smoothly. I know this is going to make my life just that much easier if all goes as planned.

Whoooo hoooo

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,108 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Congratulations, Dancing!

It most definitely will make your life very much easier! Way to go!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Dancingthrough

Thanks for the positive support.

scorsby

Hi.

Hi for it girl. Irrigation is the best way to manage poo.

Remember, what's not in . . . can't come out.

John

mild_mannered_super_hero

Yay for you!!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Puppyluv56

Congratulations, Dancing! You will find that it will free you up to live your life! It gets easier with every irrigation. Stand or sit, which products to use! It will take a lot less time as time goes on too! I am down to 10 minutes to put the water in and 20 to let it all out! Not bad! ;Please ask for advice from those that irrigate if you need to! We are all willing to share our funny stories and horror stories! There are both! Lol

Puppyluv

Dancingthrough

I love this site and all those who belong. The positive responses and just the great feeling is the best. Thanks everyone, day 2 even more relaxed. Great time to read. Have a great day all.

Dancing

Puppyluv56

Great dancing! Tomorrow will be even easier!

So glad you took the big step! The first time is the toughest!

Puppyluv

Pirrip

Glad you danced through it!

Pabs72

Yay! Well done!!!

britathrt60

Way to go, Dancer! Woohoo!

Past Member

Good for you. Be positive and it will