Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,346 members

I want it.....

Posted by Txgirl, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 am
I just have to say this outloud....I MISS SEX AND I WANT IT! *whew* I feel better now, thanks.
Gus
Reply by Gus, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 am
[quote="Txgirl"]I just have to say this outloud....I MISS SEX AND I WANT IT! *whew* I feel better now, thanks.

Right then. (walks away in his best John Cleese impersonation)
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 am
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:16 am
I hear you girlfriend!   LOL
Reply by Mike, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:55 pm

suzyq wrote:
I hear you girlfriend!   LOL
Theres sex after an ostomy,Nobody told me LOL
Reply by gutenberg, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 pm
Of course there is Mike but if you're single the going rate still applies
Reply by Txgirl, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm
Oh YEAH there is...just not during a stupid E. Coli infection!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!   lol
Reply by Mike, on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 pm
LOL
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 am
I WANT IT TOO......

scroll down...

i can almost see that perfect hard body........................

keep scrolling...

my fingers gliding over it .......................that irresistable smell....god it smells good

i can close my eyes and imagine................................i put it in..........slowly........and turn it.................. i can feel that responce......oh yeah..!!! purr for me baby..................

now i will run her up to speed and ...................................................oh god.....she handles so well............

oh yes my pretty baby.....yes!!!!

oh lord......i am going faster.......i dont think i can stand much more..............................

GOD........... I WANT A NEW TRUCK.....

WHAT did you think i was talking about????
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 am
  you even had me going there for a minute!!!...  
Reply by lottagelady, on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:58 pm

J.Maree wrote:
  you even had me going there for a minute!!!...  

Steady on Jo, you will do yourself a mischief!xxxx
Reply by Txgirl, on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm
MMSH....thanks, like THAT didn't make me want sex even more!!! jeez!! lmao
Reply by gutenberg, on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm
I was expecting a State Trooper.
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm

mild_mannered_super_hero wrote:

i can almost see that perfect hard body........................  

imagine everyone...we have perfect bodies. thanks mmsh!
Reply by Mike, on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm
Good one MMSH
Reply by gutenberg, on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:21 pm
And as these two passionate bodies embrace like there's no tomorrow

the sounds of pouches bursting all to hell only brings on more sorrow.

Beauty is only skin deep, but the subcutaneous can make you weep.
Reply by jeaniefrances, on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 am
I was looking at swim suits last night, sigh, I remember what it was like to have a flat stomach with nutin attached! I miss that. As for sex, only in my dreams. I even had a new vagina made after my surgery, so guess I am a virgin at 59! HA
Reply by WOUNDED DOE, on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 pm
OK...here I am ...nothing comical to include, just that I hear yah sistah!   It's been a looooooonnnnng time for your little Doe too and it can be very frustrating ....maybe if I wouldn't be such an anti-social hermit, eh?  Opportunity is around, like water everywhere, yet I wait for the right time with an extra special one so my life can once again rotate entirely, faithfully, around that ONE person, and my focus never strays (my stupid heart is always in control) ...I'm as dedicated as they come .........not that it has done me any good in the past to be that way.  I've had terrible luck with men and have been in abusive and very dangerous situations, so men scare scare the Hell outa me these days ...that's why it's not easy to get close to me ...  that also why I've said it's gonna take one Helluva strong man to get through my door and conquer this gal.  Ah well.  Hence, full circle back to the issue........it's been a long time.  Sad
Reply by budd002, on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 am
Just a suggestin ladies:

At any lengare store you can purchase a "cat suit" These are very form fitting as well as crotchless. Just make sure you empty before the events begin and tuck that bag along your tummy and let the games begin....You don't need to fully exposed, it will be hidden and you get some action as well....
Reply by xtra baggage, on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!  i'm getting blisters on my fingers.  lol
Reply by vicbear13, on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 am
You poor thing....you just let me know when you want to "talk" and are ready to "open up" and I'll be here for you.

Vic
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 pm
SEX                                                   SEX                                     SEX                             SEX

SEX                                    SEX

SEX                                   SEX                                         SEX                                 SEX

Last edited by Past Member on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm
SEX                                         SEX

SEX                                                     SEX                                                            SEX              SEX

Last edited by Past Member on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm
SEX                             SEX                                                      SEX                              SEX

SEX                                                    SEX                                              SEX               SEX

SEX                                                                                      SEX
Reply by ZaliBee, on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:16 pm
LMAO!  You guys are horribly silly.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.