Amazing Ostomy Barrier Spray - No Redness, No Itching!

Replies
Views
looking forward
Jun 26, 2021 11:34 am

I have recently discovered a wonderful spray for under the barrier. Before placing the barrier on the skin, spray on Cavilon Barrier Spray. I had to buy it at the online drug store. No redness, no itching, and no need for any tape. I will be happy to give you any details I can.

w30bob
Jun 26, 2021 12:57 pm

Hi looking,

Yes, it seems many recommend Cavilon! I just ordered a box of 30 sheets, as the spray isn't available for next day shipping. But I will get some spray as well!

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,866 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

HenryM
Jun 26, 2021 2:20 pm

I've used Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film for years.  Good stuff.

Ritz
Jun 26, 2021 4:01 pm

Thanks for the information. I'll have to try that... I've never heard of it.

lavern
Jul 01, 2021 12:33 am

Could you give me more information about the ostomy spray? I've been to the dermatologist who gave me cordran tape (tape with cortisone). It worked for a couple of weeks, but then the skin around my stoma became inflamed and very painful. I was having an adverse reaction to the cortisone.
Any suggestion you can give me is greatly appreciated!!

Lavern

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
w30bob
Jul 01, 2021 3:36 am

Hi Lavern,

Here you go. Didn't check to see if it's the lowest priced... so shop around. This is the spray... it also comes in applicator wipes of different sizes.

https://www.amazon.com/3m-Cavilon-No-Sting-Barrier-Film/dp/B000HY6T7M

Regards,

Bob

iMacG5
Jul 01, 2021 7:38 pm

Hi LF.  I think you are 100% correct and, if I read your reply sooner I could've saved all the energy I put into my note to Bob.

Respectfully,

Mike

lavern
Jul 06, 2021 2:35 pm

Thank you!