We ostomates play the real version….

Replies
Views
AlexT

Saw this a couple days ago in a store, I think our version is way more entertaining……. 😁

Axl

I'm not so sure about that ...

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,630 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT
Reply to Axl

Don’t be a Debbie Downer. 😁 Where’s the fun in not being entertained by all this we’ve gone thru and what we go thru daily. 

Axl
Reply to AlexT

If rather have that cake .....

kittybou
Reply to AlexT

Nooo!!! Rofl!!!😹😁

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
eefyjig

Get a bunch of ileostomy folks to play and the game will be over in five minutes! 😜

AlexT
Reply to eefyjig

Other way around. Every time each person’s turn comes up…….wait, I’ll be right back, I gotta go empty. 😂 Probably take 2 days to finish a game. 🤭 

eefyjig
Reply to AlexT

Haha, I didn't think of it this way. I was imagining the poop making it through the system in record time, like an ileostomate's. 

Rose Bud 🌹

Don't know about the three cutie 💩 ,but they do come in mutiple colors from time to time 🤭

Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to AlexT

So true..so true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beachboy
Reply to eefyjig

Oh...that is really funny. 

But the reality of course is not so amusing.

Beachboy

The box says "motion, light, and music. 

For the music I'm thinking:  The great, end of show, chase theme from the Benny Hill show.