Odor Control Product

In this discussion
Replies
Views
ZaliBee

Pure Bio-Clean Solutions, which sells on Amazon, might be a cheaper alternative to M9 drops. I bought them for the first time about 3 months ago, and it was a dismal failure, so I gave them feedback that expressed how much of a failure their drops were.

Imagine my surprise when they wrote back that they were changing the formula and were going to send me another bottle to see if it worked.

The second bottle was marginally better, and I wrote back with suggestions for improvement. They adjusted their formula more and just sent a third bottle.

I'll let you all know how this third bottle goes. The last change was pretty good, but when I did my morning emptying after an overnight, it was stinky... not horrendously so, but I would rather not cough and make faces while emptying my bag in the morning... before coffee. (laughs)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

bmeup

I requested the free sample from Na'Scent and it is something I will ultimately purchase when I run out. So far, it is the best thing I've found for odor control, though still not 100% effective. I've used M9 drops and have not been happy with it, but the spray room deodorizer is the best. Try the free sample of Na'Scent advertised on this site. Good luck! Also, you might want to try "Just A Drop" odor eliminator drops that you put in the toilet before you empty your pouch.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
ZaliBee

I might try the Na Scent one day, but what didn't you like about the M9 drops? I also agree, their deodorizer spray is awesome.

Penguins7

I have also tried the M9 drops and was disappointed with them also due to the fact that they did not work very well at controlling odor. Plus, the fact that the blue color can stain your clothing if you spill it on yourself. The Hollister ADAPT works very well and you can also get them in the handy individual sizes to carry in your pocket or purse when out and about. All the best. Rod

ZaliBee

I must be special or unusual. When I use the M9, I have absolutely no odor at all, but you are right about the blue color, it's annoying as heck.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister