Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 24,1K + members

Black cherry 🍒

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate.org
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:41 am

I thought I would treat myself last week to some black cherries one because they are in season just and two our supermarket has them on a ridiculous offer of 59p for a punnet. Well greedy guts here didn't stop for a breath of air after eating first one. Boy oh boy did I know about it a few hours later. Only later I forgot that I had eaten them. So when I started to pass large pieces of black stool I thought my insides were rotten and I was bleeding to death. With fingers at the ready to call 999 I got a quick reminder of what I had eaten that day. Yep those beautiful black cherries were the culprit lol 😂 . Don't think some how it will put me off eating them lol 😂 XX ❤️

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:11 am

Join the crowd, kid.  Black cherries hold their color all the way through... 

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:51 am

Hi Caz thats like when i eat beets or corn, i know a few hours later what i,ve eaten and with the beets its kinda scary.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:15 pm

Can I just ask what the heck is a punnet??

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:35 pm

delgrl525 wrote:  

Can I just ask what the heck is a punnet??

Plastic carton lol 😂 XX

Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:39 pm

ron in mich wrote:  

Hi Caz thats like when i eat beets or corn, i know a few hours later what i,ve eaten and with the beets its kinda scary.

What is beets? Not tried sweet corn 🌽 yet x

Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:20 pm

Caz67 wrote:  

Plastic carton lol 😂 XX

Ahh, got it!  I read your comment about beets??  Maybe you say beetroot?  Don't know what else you would call them!  Sometimes I think we need a Brit/North American dictionary!  LOL!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:34 pm

Caz67 wrote:  

What is beets? Not tried sweet corn 🌽 yet x

Be careful if you try sweet corn. I have an ileostomy and the definately do not like eachother🙄

Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:25 am

delgrl525 wrote:  

Ahh, got it!  I read your comment about beets??  Maybe you say beetroot?  Don't know what else you would call them!  Sometimes I think we need a Brit/North American dictionary!  LOL!

Ah right yes we say beetroot lol. I was thinking it was some kind of foreplay before you eat lol 😂 XX ❤️

JMC
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:11 am

Caz67 wrote:  

Ah right yes we say beetroot lol. I was thinking it was some kind of foreplay before you eat lol 😂 XX ❤️

Ya crack me up Caz!  As we say down here "you can beat an egg but you can't beat a root!"

"Two countries separated by a common language" I reckon, what on earth do they call a punnet of strawberries?!

But I too get the cherry effect, same goes for a nice glass of red!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:22 am

JMC wrote:  

Ya crack me up Caz!  As we say down here "you can beat an egg but you can't beat a root!"

"Two countries separated by a common language" I reckon, what on earth do they call a punnet of strawberries?!

But I too get the cherry effect, same goes for a nice glass of red!

Glad to make you laugh. Yer it's funny if any one comes to the UK and spent time in London its all hustle and bustle. Then you come to Yorkshire we have our own language lol. Xx

Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:11 pm

Caz67 wrote:  

Sadly no foreplay involved!  I guess we are pretty boring here in Canada.  Our plastic containers of berries are usually just referred to as packages or even containers, except sometimes when they are referred to by volume or weight, ie, a pint, a pound, etc.

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.