Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

Send them a note saying thanks….

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:45 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

It’s national WOCN week this week. Send your wound/ostomy nurse a note saying Thank You for what they do. Most of us would be pretty clueless about our ostomies/wounds without them. I’m taking donuts in to mine on Friday since I have an appointment with her. 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:53 am

I'm sure donuts will brighten their day. Good luck with your appointment on Friday Alex. 🤗

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:17 pm

I wish I had known this before my appointment today! I have the in home stoma nurse tomorrow and I know she loves coffee, dunks card it is! 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:26 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I wish I had known this before my appointment today! I have the in home stoma nurse tomorrow and I know she loves coffee, dunks card it is! 

She will love that! ❤️ I assume a dunks card is the US version of a Tim's card. 😉

Last edited by on Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:26 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Yeah. I had an appointment yesterday with my wound/ostomy nurses but didn’t find out til I was done. So, Friday it is for saying Thanks. 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:58 pm

Better late than never however I'm sure a nice letter/ email would be just has welcome. I know when my patients send cards or letters of gratitude it means so much to me and a job well-done. XX

Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:15 pm

I love this! Donuts and coffee sound like A perfect thank you!

Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:33 pm

Anonymous wrote:

She will love that! ❤️ I assume a dunks card is the US version of a Tim's card. 😉

Yes it is 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Yes it is 

🍁 😍

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.