Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,324 members

Men's washroom

Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:47 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:52 pm

Oh my 🤭

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,324 members
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:00 pm

🤐🤣

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:07 pm

Thank God I’m not shy. 😁Well, really I am but wth. 😮🤗

Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Well I guess a guy could practice his Pickup lines !! ? ...overcome that troublesome shyness !! 🤪☘😳. 

Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:03 pm

🤣😂🤣 love it

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:36 am

I was thinking 🤔, if the roles were reversed, the guys would be looked upon as perverts. However, it’s just something funny for the ladies. Do you know how vulnerable a guy’s ego is and what those poses(laughing, looking over your glasses) could do the fragile ego we have.  😁 I kinda feel violated now. 🤗😬🤭

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:28 am

A giggle from the wiggle 🤔 maybe ? 

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:38 am

Words from a female standup comedian: " I don't have pe.......is envy. I have twelve in a drawer at home "

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:56 am

So what you’re saying is that you don’t need to giggle from the wiggle then🤔

Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:47 pm

AlexT wrote:

I was thinking 🤔, if the roles were reversed, the guys would be looked upon as perverts. However, it’s just something funny for the ladies. Do you know how vulnerable a guy’s ego is and what...

You need to get  a Lawyer  Alex  !!! 😜😳☘

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:19 pm

AlexT wrote:

I was thinking 🤔, if the roles were reversed, the guys would be looked upon as perverts. However, it’s just something funny for the ladies. Do you know how vulnerable a guy’s ego is and what...

You have nothing to worry about there just probally woundering how you 1and 2 and don't have to sit down 🤣

Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:29 pm

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

You have nothing to worry about there just probally woundering how you 1and 2 and don't have to sit down 🤣

Oh. That’s just pure skill on my part. 😁

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:27 pm

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

I think they're jealous of the fact that he / we  never have to sit down for  Num 1  or Num 2  LOL  . To finish the mural they should really have  " word Bubbles " for each of the ladies  with a comment that suits their individual facial expressions !!   

" Need some help with that ? " 

"  Can you pick up  Peanuts with that thing ...? " 

Oops , hope I didn't cross any lines !!! 😱🤯.

Magoo ☘🤡

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:01 pm

bowsprit wrote:

Words from a female standup comedian: " I don't have pe.......is envy. I have twelve in a drawer at home "

" Mine is bigger than yours "  might be the appropriate  Word Bubble  to go with that Bow !! 😋😜☘

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.