Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,292 members
Next >

You East Coast ostomates…..

This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

Make sure you East Coast ostomates hold on to your bags as hurricane Fiona goes thru, stay safe. 

Thanks Alex! I'm ready... got my storm chips! 😍

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,292 members

Yea but do you have the Pinot Noir ?? 🤡☘👍...Best of luck Sally 💚

😆 🤣  true that my bag and me will stay inside for this 1...suppose to start in my area around 10pm tonight....

SallyK wrote:

Thanks Alex! I'm ready... got my storm chips! 😍

damn I got stuck with Lays apparently we can't get em till November so jelly bud but please enjoy and be safe

The winds are picking up here…looking for flying cows and spinning houses!!  😁

Hairdresser wrote:

The winds are picking up here…looking for flying cows and spinning houses!!  😁

Batten down the hatches and stay safe everyone, if any of y'all end up in Oz I have a spare room available! 😏 🌈 

J🙂 wrote:

Batten down the hatches and stay safe everyone, if any of y'all end up in Oz I have a spare room available! 😏 🌈 

If they end up there, that’s a hell of a ride. 😮

J🙂 wrote:

True ostomate! Thanks for the hospitality ~jo~ ! 

Windy and cold here but Fiona has made her way north. Thanks Alex 

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Windy and cold here but Fiona has made her way north. Thanks Alex 

Good to hear! 😁

Mayoman wrote:

Yea but do you have the Pinot Noir ?? 🤡☘👍...Best of luck Sally 💚

But of course! Lol Cheers Fiona 🥂

J🙂 wrote:

Ziggy says we are on our way! 🌈🌪🥳

Homie With A Stomie NS wrote:

damn I got stuck with Lays apparently we can't get em till November so jelly bud but please enjoy and be safe

Stay safe Momma Bear! 🥰

SallyK wrote:

Stay safe Momma Bear! 🥰

we made it...no major damage...still without power they say could be till Wednesday but generator is running everything we need for now and bbq is feeding us.... Even friggin Fiona couldn't keep me from my coffee... Life is good...Sally K is everything ok on your end? 🥰

we made it...no major damage...still without power they say could be till Wednesday but generator is running everything we need for now and bbq is feeding us.... Even friggin Fiona couldn't keep me...

Same as you ❤️ Living here on the edge of eastern Canada one is always prepared for crazy weather! 

Good to hear ladies. 

I sincerely hope our Canadian Friends are not too badly off today after the storm 💚☘

In Ireland they're called  " Crisps" . If you ask for Chips you will get a plate of Feench Fries 🙈. 

Irish  "Tayto Crisps"  are The Best I ever tasted !! Don't know what they  add ???  Spices etc but they are amazing . Very unusual flavour ☘

SallyK wrote:

Ziggy says we are on our way! 🌈🌪🥳

Awwwww !!!💚❤...Doggie security blanket named Sally 👍🤠 ☘

we made it...no major damage...still without power they say could be till Wednesday but generator is running everything we need for now and bbq is feeding us.... Even friggin Fiona couldn't keep me...

Glad you are ok. Power back on yet?

I'm in Ontario. Had a pretty good rainstorm here today but nothing like what you had I bet!

SallyK wrote:

Same as you ❤️ Living here on the edge of eastern Canada one is always prepared for crazy weather! 

Glad you are ok! Hope you have power.

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.