Warning: Hurricane Fiona Threatens East Coast Ostomates - Stay Safe!

Replies
Views
AlexT

Make sure you East Coast ostomates hold on to your bags as Hurricane Fiona goes through, stay safe.

SallyK

Thanks, Alex! I'm ready... got my storm chips!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,444 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mayoman

Yeah, but do you have the Pinot Noir? ...Best of luck, Sally

Homie With A Stomie NS

True that my bag and I will stay inside for this one...supposed to start in my area around 10 pm tonight....

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to SallyK

Darn, I got stuck with Lay's. Apparently, we can't get them until November. So jelly, bud, but please enjoy and be safe.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Hairdresser

The winds are picking up here...looking for flying cows and spinning houses!!

AlexT
Reply to Hairdresser

Past Member

Batten down the hatches and stay safe everyone, if any of y'all end up in Oz I have a spare room available!

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

If they end up there, that's a hell of a ride.

Abefroman1969
Reply to Anonymous

True ostomate! Thanks for the hospitality Jo!

Abefroman1969

Windy and cold here but Fiona has made her way north. Thanks, Alex.

Ycitygrl3842
Reply to Abefroman1969

Good to hear!

SallyK
Reply to Mayoman

But of course! LOL. Cheers, Fiona.

SallyK
Reply to Anonymous

Ziggy says we are on our way!

SallyK
Reply to Homie With A Stomie NS

Stay safe, Momma Bear!

Homie With A Stomie NS
Reply to SallyK

We made it...no major damage...still without power. They say it could be until Wednesday, but the generator is running everything we need for now and the BBQ is feeding us. Even friggin Fiona couldn't keep me from my coffee. Life is good. Sally K, is everything okay on your end?

SallyK

Same as you. Living here on the edge of eastern Canada, one is always prepared for crazy weather!

AlexT

Good to hear, ladies.

Mayoman

I sincerely hope our Canadian friends are not too badly off today after the storm.

In Ireland they're called "crisps". If you ask for chips, you will get a plate of French fries.

Irish "Tayto Crisps" are the best I ever tasted!! Don't know what they add? Spices etc, but they are amazing. Very unusual flavor.

Mayoman
Reply to SallyK

Awwwww!!!... Doggie security blanket named Sally

Casper9

Glad you are ok. Power back on yet?

I'm in Ontario. Had a pretty good rainstorm here today but nothing like what you had I bet!

Casper9
Reply to SallyK

Glad you are okay! Hope you have power.