Selling Hollister/Ceraplus Colostomy Flanges

Replies
Views
bahamutzero9

Hello, I have a bunch of colostomy supplies. I am looking to sell some of them as two of the boxes I have were not the right product, and I have a large amount of the right product that I can sell. The only downfall is that they are all flanges. I have two boxes of Hollister/Ceraplus flanges 11203 (one box has four flanges as I did not notice they were the wrong ones until I tried to line up my cut out for my flanges, the other box has all five). The sizes listed on the box are 2 1/4" (57mm), 1 3/4" (44mm). I am looking to sell the box of four for $20 and the box of five for $30. I also have from the same companies flanges 11403. I have several boxes for sale and would be willing to let them go for $45/box.

AlexT

I get trying to get rid of stuff that doesn't work for you. But why get rid of the stuff that does? Unless you're getting rid of your ostomy, you'll use it eventually. &zwj

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,378 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Deeleigh
Reply to AlexT

When I get a surplus built up, I send it to Kindredbox.org. They helped me tremendously after my surgery, and my deductible was 8k, so I like to give back to help others in the same boat. Also, there's a group on Facebook that I help when I can. All supplies are free; the person receiving items must pay shipping.

patrickrichardson1946

If you want some money then put them on eBay.

bahamutzero9
Reply to AlexT

I am hopefully getting a reversal done soon, plus I have like 40 plus boxes of flanges that I will not be going through within the next like 4 months.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
bahamutzero9
Reply to patrickrichardson1946

I already have the 2 boxes that I cannot use up on eBay. I haven't posted anything else as of yet because I want to see if they get any interest at all. I had a whole box order up on eBay at one point and got no interest in it.