Update: Life After Reversal - Staying Connected

Replies
Views
Wildflower 81

Wanted to jump on and give a quick update... I just had my reversal and so far, so good. I have the utmost respect for all of you who can't have the opportunity of reversal and must remain an ostomate permanently. While I have been reversed, I choose to stay a part of this group that I needed for a few short months, once you've lived this life a reversal doesn't mean you can simply "unlive" it. Thank you for being a part of my life when I felt more alone than I ever have.

CrappyColon

You're home and you're back!!!!!

Were you hinting at your inner Adele with your title?

But seriously now the song is stuck in my head.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,465 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Glad to hear things are going good!!! Sounds like you made it off the Island of Misfit Toys..........enjoy your new (old) life! And remind Santa we're still here waiting for our turn!

;O)

Celia1552

Wonderful news!!!

Wildflower 81
Reply to w30bob

I truly wish that for everyone....."Hey Fatman in the Red Suit, what about Bob"??? And while I may have made it off the island, I'm still a misfit toy who chooses to visit!

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
CrappyColon
Reply to Wildflower 81

What about Bob hahaha

CrappyColon

Did you see that movie?

Wildflower 81
Reply to CrappyColon

Rudolph or What about Bob?? Lol

CrappyColon
Reply to Wildflower 81

What about Bob lol

I hope you've seen Rudolph

Axl

Good for you, girl. That's great news.

Wildflower 81
Reply to CrappyColon

If a child makes it through their raising without having seen Rudolph, then I feel very sorry for them... Ok, kiddo, it's time to remove the bubble wrap and blinders your folks put you in and step into an unsheltered life now... You can do it, lil buddy!

Wildflower 81
Reply to CrappyColon

OMG, that was totally what I was thinking when I made this post!!!!

Wildflower 81
Reply to Axl

Thanks, Axl!

TerryLT

This is wonderful news! Good for you. Hope you will stay a part of our special group for as long as you want. You are still one of us, even if you poop out of your bum now. Hey, we can't all be perfect!

Terry

IGGIE

Good luck to you, Wildflower,

I got the Barby Bum so no way going back, but to be honest I prefer it this way to before. Life is now so much easier not looking for a toilet all the time.

Regards, IGGIE

AlexT

Congratulations