Farts

Replies
Views
Danno

Ripping a massive fart into the bag is more satisfying than real farts. Tell me I’m wrong. 

Beachboy

Well... I calls em Barts.  Since I don't pass ass gas from my fanny... only from my baggie... it be a bartie.  Delayed release comes in handy too.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Rose Bud 🌹

Well they don't smell ,but sure can make some funny noises 😄 😆 🤣 

Danno
Reply to Beachboy

It’s just nice when you feel one brewing and it comes out. I do miss being able to push them out on command. 

warrior

" book  'em and push ' em Danno"

says Kojack.😉

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Beachboy
Reply to Danno

But we can bag burp on command.  Gives new meaning to "silent but deadly."

warrior
Reply to Beachboy

🎵eeew that smell..🎶🎵can't you smell that smell ??🎵 that smell of burping bags in public🎶🎵

IGGIE
Reply to Beachboy

I am laughing so much here, your word for your bottom as a totally different meaning in Australia. I can not get the image out of my head. Regards IGGIE

Itsme58
Reply to warrior

I guess you were on a roll, I love all the references old shows I used to watch it and you just make me laugh. I can’t thank you enough.

Itsme58
Reply to IGGIE

OK now I’m curious… What’s the name mean in Australia?

Danno
Reply to warrior

I’ve never burped my bag. I don’t get much gas but when I do it feels nice to unload. Haha

warrior
Reply to Itsme58

🤗Thanks Linda..

🎵you ain't seen nothing yet🎶

🙃

warrior
Reply to Danno

well...you are one lucky son of a gun..cause if i could fill my fuel tank with my own(gas), i'd travel the country. 🚘 

IGGIE
Reply to Itsme58

Google it. 

TerryLT
Reply to IGGIE

OK, now you've got me curious?  What word for your 'bottom' are you referring to?  There are so many!  Or are you meaning the word 'bottom' itself, which also refers to the male on the 'bottom' in male on male sex?

TerryLT

Farts feel good whether they come out of your bum or your tum, but they are more entertaining now.  Maybe it's something to do with the acoustics when they enter the bag!

warrior

i never met a fart i didn't  like.

no wait.. i never smelled a fart i liked. no..that's not right either..

hmm🤨..i never dealt a fart anyone liked. bingo.!

downloading now. 3...2...1...

Beachboy

A famous playwright once opined:  A fart by any other name, would be just as sweet...

To fart, or not to fart.... that is the question. 

Throughout history, farts were there, leading the way.  Thus these memorable quotes:

In 1775, Founding Father Patrick Henry proclaimed: "Give me farts, or give me death!"  

Nathan Hale expressed:  I only regret that I have but one fart to lose for my country.

Thomas Riley Marshall achieved a small measure of immortality with his quip, "What This Country Needs Is a Really Good Five-Cent fart."

In 17th century France, Henry IV reputedly wished that each of his peasants would enjoy "a fart in his pot every Sunday."

Yes fellow ostemates, the gas we all know and "love to hate" has a splendid history.

So Warrior... get busy

Past Member
Reply to Danno

amen to that 

yorkylass

A fanny in the UK means a vagina ,I guess in the U.S. it means bottom .