OstoRing clinical trial….

Replies
Views
AlexT

I see there’s a clinical trial, called OstoRing,  that’s gonna be going on and is looking for people to test the product. Just wondering if anyone on here is participating? 

w30bob

Hi Choo,

Is that a current trial?  I know they did one back in 2021 and then the 2022 trial got cancelled due to lack of participation.......but I don't see anything listed for it at the clinicaltrials.gov site.  Can you share the details?

;O)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,595 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT
Reply to w30bob

I don’t know much about it, I received an email from the founder of StealthBelt today looking for participants. It requires certain criteria, which I don’t meet, or I’d be looking into it more.

w30bob

Hi Choo,

Thanks.  In the previous two trials they required participants to be using Hollister 2-piece systems..........but due to lack of participation maybe now they've opened it up more to include other brand's systems.  I emailed them and will see what they have to say.

thanks,

bob

w30bob

Hi Choo,

I checked my email (I really need to do that more often) and did see the one from StealthBelt with the info.  I shot them an email to see what an OstoRing is all about.  I've got a good idea what it is.......let's see if I'm right.  Thanks again.

;O)

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Jayne
Reply to AlexT

alimentive.com
is a totally awesome idea still being worked on.

..... the cos own words .....

no lifestyle marketing website on this one! ;-))